? servers

? players online

Shooting in 4 corners

• Content Count:  382

I just want some clarification in the map like summer jail in the deathgame 4 corners after the Ts fall in water can cts spray and kill them since they are supposed to die and cts dont want them going to secret or are cts supposed to be in the secret waiting?

Or does it depend if it is forced or not?

• Content Count:  1583

• CTs must let the map made death-game do the damaging/killing. CTs cannot use forced death-games to gain points from kills.

CTs can only kill prisones in a game of forced 4-corners for entering a secret or vent; not for falling in the water or simply knifing a vent. Same goes for clors and any other deathgames.

When the deathgames is voluntary, as far as I know, you are able to kill Ts for falling in the water, hence losing the death game.

• Like 6

• Content Count:  1952

CTs can only kill prisones in a game of forced 4-corners for entering a secret or vent; not for falling in the water or simply knifing a vent. Same goes for clors and any other deathgames.

When the deathgames is voluntary, as far as I know, you are able to kill Ts for falling in the water, hence losing the death game.

I've been saying this over and over, I don't know of the rules need more clarification on the forced or voluntary dg, but afaik this is the answer.

• Content Count:  327

so this means its okay to kill fallen people if death game is voluntary?

Yes

time to fk people

Edited by Legendary Kano

• Content Count:  1009

When the death-game is forced, you aren't allowed to spray the Ts down, as per the rule Gentoo stated.

When the death-game is voluntary, you can gun them down as soon as they fall into the water.

Just wanted to ask a question as well even though it doesn’t exactly have to do with the thread. Earlier today I ran into a CT and a T doing a regular gun toss. The T ended up throwing it further and the CT decided to shoot the gun so it was further after the gun was thrown. He ended up killing him claiming he won the LR. I explained to him that you can’t do that, there’s certain rules set to different LRs. Such as whenever doing a shot for shot, you can’t go to medic after getting hit. Or with knife fights you can’t shoot the T after he knifes you. Just want to make sure that was apart of the gun toss rules or if it needs to be stated before the LR.

• Content Count:  2342

Just wanted to ask a question as well even though it doesn’t exactly have to do with the thread. Earlier today I ran into a CT and a T doing a regular gun toss. The T ended up throwing it further and the CT decided to shoot the gun so it was further after the gun was thrown. He ended up killing him claiming he won the LR. I explained to him that you can’t do that, there’s certain rules set to different LRs. Such as whenever doing a shot for shot, you can’t go to medic after getting hit. Or with knife fights you can’t shoot the T after he knifes you. Just want to make sure that was apart of the gun toss rules or if it needs to be stated before the LR.

Doesn't need to be stated, you were in the right.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread