? servers

? players online

Riot shields for ct.

• Content Count:  1009

I really don’t think this is a good idea. I think JB is fine exactly how it is. All it really takes is 1-2 CT’s to take down half of the T team. With riot shields in play the game would be completely 1 sided. You could argue it would be more realistic. But if we are going to talk about how realistic a community server on CSGO is then that’s another thread.

• Content Count:  701

I think this is a pretty cool idea. Like the shields would have 50-100 health or something and you as a t would have to break them to shoot them in the front but the cts are very vulnerable in the back and the head, And you can still 3 hit the with a knife, You could make it a decoy grenade but u pck it up and its a shield, I feel like this could be a cool idea. This could be a bad thing to add because it might get too op and it might create alot of lag.

Edited by Bacon

• Content Count:  697

I really don’t think this is a good idea. I think JB is fine exactly how it is. All it really takes is 1-2 CT’s to take down half of the T team. With riot shields in play the game would be completely 1 sided. You could argue it would be more realistic. But if we are going to talk about how realistic a community server on CSGO is then that’s another thread.

Lol what server are you playing on, at least when i play it is usually heavily t sided unless you have really good cts.

• Content Count:  95

In fact its is not balanced it is T sided all the way though no matter how you look at it, with secrets and movements i do not see 1-2 Cts handle a team of 7-8 realistically speaking holding down rebels.

Therefore, This is not a bad idea whatsoever the main issues is that lag that this item potentially causing during peak hours. Otherwise its a fine item to have for CTs but it does not block knifes only bullet shots it provides a safety from looking a looking away from a player with a secondary since ethey have to aim inside a small hole or force to blatantly disobey in order to grab that kill.

Overall, i could only see this item being added in JB and ZE

its a great item!

• Content Count:  824

Like the shields would have 50-100 health or something and you as a t would have to break them to shoot them in the front

Instead of having to break the shields, if a shield were to be implemented, having to break the shield may make it a bit more unbalanced. I would see it as better if the shield were as it is in danger zone where it simply reduces damage.

• Content Count:  5108

This doesn't entirely seem like something we'd like to add at the moment. It wouldn't be a whole lot of work to add it, but functionality wise we don't think it will play well.

Thanks for the suggestion though!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread