? servers

? players online

JailBreak After-Death Game Suggestion

• Content Count:  1583

So you're suggesting that we remake all the maps to include a death match portion underneath them? This way players can respawn making it more difficult to keep track of who is actually alive and in the round and allowing players to interfere with the round by remaining unmuted after dying?

Could you go into a little more depth here with how you think this should be implemented? My current understanding seems highly unreasonable and difficult to implement without obstructing gameplay.

If you're finding it difficult to spend 2 minutes out of game every time you die, I recommend engaging with other dead players in chat, watching the round, or just checking your phone like everyone else does.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2206

Hi, Just a thought

Add some sort of game for when people die and they would be able to choose if they want to participate.

Maybe 1v1 or deathmatch...

While I get the idea this would be hard to implement without disrupting the gameplay going on. If you could elaborate on how you might want to add this or if you know of any plugins that make this easy without interfering with the gameplay at all I don't think it would be a bad idea as I'm with you it does get boring if you are one of the people that like to rebel as soon as you can and have to wait the whole round. I doubt this would become anything but like I said if you can find something that is plug and play and doesn't mess things up for the people still alive I'd be willing to entertain the idea.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

Hi, Just a thought

Add some sort of game for when people die and they would be able to choose if they want to participate.

Seems like a cool idea, but there are a few issues with it. A deathmatch might be fun, but then it takes away players and admins attention from the rest of the jailbreak round. Also, I feel like a whole bunch of 1v1's or a deathmatch might put a strain on the server.

• Content Count:  331

What about instead of making us dead after we die, we’re ghosts? Like in the Halloween update? This would let us practice secrets and walk around the map, and maybe it could be added so that we can see the other ghosts? Just an idea

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1952

Yeah having !redie or a way of transportation as if you were a living person would be nice but it would have to be implemented to which it won't cause any gameplay disruptions which means no buttons, no door opening or closing, no blocking, no obstructing someone's view, no prop touching, etc. If there was a way we could do this and even respawn as a ghost that can't be seen by anyone but other ghosts, I would be 100% down.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  367

Hi, Just a thought

So a custom lr? Just ask the CT that you want to lr that you would want to have a custom lr. If they don't want to, then ask someother CT.

• Content Count:  1952

So a custom lr? Just ask the CT that you want to lr that you would want to have a custom lr. If they don't want to, then ask someother CT.

This is while you are dead, no ct's involved if they aren't dead, no lr's or whatever custom things

Reply to Thread