? servers

? players online

Thanks system

• Content Count:  356

The thank system that we have right now is pretty nice but I think we should add a Like system. It's not that important but it could be cool to have that system.

Plus, you can add a box that says Liked: for example Liked: 20 time in 7 posts. Not necessary but it could be good to have more choice than a thank.

• Like 1
Edited by Soul

• Content Count:  367

The thank system that we have right now is pretty nice but I think we should add a Like system. It's not that important but it could be cool to have that system.

Plus, you can add a box that says Liked: for example Liked: 20 time in 7 posts. Not necessary but it could be good to have more choice than a thank.

The thank system is pretty much a like system so therefore it’s a no for me.

It would be useless because most people that like a post just thank it anyways to show that they like it.

I guess it would be cool but it’s wanted, not needed.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5375

Funny enough this is a feature on the forums software we will be switching to.

• Like 10

• Content Count:  484

It may be pointless to do but it sounds kinda dumb if you’re thanking someone for applying for admin or something. If it was a like it would make more sense imo.

• Content Count:  5375

Oh God, we're literally switching to Facebook.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19743[/ATTACH]

It's actually closer than you think. Hope the development team thinks about those of us who like the current functionality in regards to all the new reaction options but I doubt it's a high priority at this time.

Reply to Thread