? servers

? players online

PSA: Rules have to be said BEFORE an LR is accepted

• Content Count:  2342

ok so to my understanding, the default rules for guntoss are "throw it before you hit the ground, no knifing it, not rocket toss. This while throwing it the same direction the T does." so this means that the "state rules before LR" rule does not apply to location and direction? if this is the case, I will be so happy since this solves all issues in the guntoss problem

Probably need a CA+ to confirm but to the best of my knowledge yes you don't need to say where/what direction prior to accepting an LR... these seem like things that can be clarified after the LR is accepted. Never seen that in the server, ever, and I don't see anyone refusing an LR because it's in a certain location/direction. Where/what direction isn't a rule, so I don't think it goes against this PSA to say that you can state this after an LR is accepted.

And that’s when all hell breaks loose.

If there are no rules given, the players never do that.

If so, they say “YOU HAVE TO DO IT LIKE HOW I DID” and the argument begins on how no rules and so on and so on..

My mom also tells me to not go out past 11pm but I still do :larry:. Point being, we set a precedent in this thread and enforce this from this point on. Could you imagine having to explain what gun toss is every time you want to LR someone? Yikes.

• Like 2
Edited by fantastic

• Content Count:  113

I just wanna confirm something about leniency- when I play CT, I'm usually not too anal about saying rules before I accept the LR, because of the point others have brought up above (putting a time limit for your LRs). I'll let Ts say their rules after I accept an LR, but I have had other CTs kill the T I'm LRing against because they "changed the rules after their LR was accepted" or "the T would have lost if they used the ruleset that was in place before the LR started". That's BS, right? As the CT performing the LR, I can allow for Ts to state their rules after I accept the LR if I feel like it, right? Just wanted to make sure I'm not in the wrong about this.

EDIT: Changed "kill the T I am LRing" to "kill the T I'm LRing" for readability

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.