? servers

? players online

Rapper wednesdays (MG)

• Content Count:  600

I propose we do one day of the week or more for people to rap without being scared of the mic spam rule. We did a test you could say today and we had a lot of people turnout.

Obviously not everyone loves rap, but it brings new life into the mg community which gets boring kinda fast when you only play the same eight maps over and over again. It could bring a lot more new players that come for the rap stay for the community.

We could test this as a event and keep it if it feels like it fits. There will probably be people who just talk over the rappers or just be obnoxious so we would need a admin to monitor the event and make sure it doesn't get out of hand with the rap or people.

Let me hear your thought community!

• Like 1
Edited by Synk

• Content Count:  600

lol i did say though that it would be any day but Wednesday just sounded good.

Edited by Synk

• Content Count:  590

I’m a known MG hater but honestly I would join this hellhole just to see this. I think this was a great idea and this would end up being extremely funny. @ThRza better hear some fuckin bars from you dog.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  127

I was there for the entire event, and sure it was funny and it really made people interact with one another and whatnot, it was overall just a bunch of people mic spamming for 45+ minutes straight. Sometimes it wasn’t even words just sounds. Overall funny, but can get out of hand

• Like 1

Reply to Thread