? servers

? players online

SG Summer Movie Event

• Content Count:  820

It's been a while since the last movie night (February was the last planned one I believe) and I think now would be an excellent time to do another movie night as many people are finishing up school or are already finished.

Some movie suggestions: (All available on Netflix) Incredibles 2 (English or Spanish), Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Monster House, Indiana Jones Series, Solo, Spy Kids, G-Force (S tier movie), and so many others...

I wasn't really sure how the other ones were planned as far as how the movies were sourced, so I'm sure there is a ton of other new movies we could watch. LMK what you think!

• Content Count:  701

It would be held on rabbit and we would watch it as a community. Not too long ago we had one and we watched cloudy with a chance of meatballs 1 and 2 and everybody loved it and went wild over it so We might just have to look into doing this again sometime soon.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2162

definitely will do another one sometime soon. I wanted to give it a little bit of a break as we were doing them often and it seemed like the hype was starting to die down so I wanted to give it time to build back up again. Probably going to look into doing some sort of theme or whatnot or we can just watch whatever like usual

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2206

should wait for endgame to come out and then someone with disney+ should do the marvel movie marathon and do all of the movies from first captain america to end game in chronological order

• Like 4

Reply to Thread