? servers

? players online

SG Summer Movie Event

• Content Count:  2162

should wait for endgame to come out and then someone with disney+ should do the marvel movie marathon and do all of the movies from first captain america to end game in chronological order

Iron man was first...

And sorry about this. Will see about doing a movie night sometime soon. Things got a little busy for me recently, so im seeing if i can find a good time to host a movie night. If anyone has suggestions for dates/times, feel free to post. I was thinking of doing it on a Friday or Saturday around 7-8pm est.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2206

Iron man was first...

And sorry about this. Will see about doing a movie night sometime soon. Things got a little busy for me recently, so im seeing if i can find a good time to host a movie night. If anyone has suggestions for dates/times, feel free to post. I was thinking of doing it on a Friday or Saturday around 7-8pm est.

IronMan was the first movie to be released. Chronologically Captain America takes place in the 40s

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3294

should wait for endgame to come out and then someone with disney+ should do the marvel movie marathon and do all of the movies from first captain america to end game in chronological order

Dark Pheonix is coming out, X-Men Marathon first so we can all get confused over the timeline

Reply to Thread