? servers

? players online

keep crashing when joining jb

• Content Count:  169

I've crashed atleast 4 times when trying to join jb. Sometimes as soon as I load in my pc will just freeze and not let me play, other times I can play for anywhere from 1-5 minutes before my game just closes, sometimes it makes it so I have to restart my PC and sometimes it doesn't. I don't have this problem with any other game, I think it might be because of the new update but I'm not sure. Anyone else fixed this?

• Content Count:  3294

I've crashed atleast 4 times when trying to join jb. Sometimes as soon as I load in my pc will just freeze and not let me play, other times I can play for anywhere from 1-5 minutes before my game just closes, sometimes it makes it so I have to restart my PC and sometimes it doesn't. I don't have this problem with any other game, I think it might be because of the new update but I'm not sure. Anyone else fixed this?

I know for me, when I did the update my game wouldn't connect but it stopped. What are your PC specs? If it's an older computer you might be susceptible to game crashes (I have a GTX 970 and I crash every once in a while too).

• Content Count:  600

have you tried to factory reset your pc, reinstall, or check the games files/integrity? it could be any number if issues but these three normally always work when something being fucky.

Reply to Thread