? servers

? players online

8D, 9D, 16D Music

• Content Count:  1952

So I just listened to this type of music and I'm into it, pretty much takes music and makes it sound like it's going around you and through your brain, it's sort of a self experience thing so just listen this video. There are alot of "dimensional" sounds although they really aren't, just their names but you should have a listen.

[video=youtube_share;cAapF-pnAto]

[video=youtube_share;CvH_AyJ3Wcw]

So pretty much 8D just makes the music revolve around you, can make the beats move really quickly through each ear and feels weird but overall this was the beginning of the 3. The next is 9D which I'm pretty sure makes the music, sound closer to you, even though it feels like an out-of-body experience, beat and music are also separated.

[video=youtube_share;mS61LbOw83o]

And finally 16D, separates the beat and music with a bit better quality, not much of a difference other than it may be more noticible of the sound going around you, but it's still generally an eargasm, if you haven't listened to it try this,

[video=youtube_share;MKqjKA9X3ZY]

All in all, I honestly think this is really interesting and I want to hear what other people thought about this and how your experience was. I forgot to say that it was for ASMR. A guilty pleasure made by someone who just wants to avoid a copyright claim.

Edited by Noxstar

• Content Count:  2579

I think this shit is just low-effort bs made solely for stealing music and getting easy views. It's something anyone with audacity knowledge can do, simple panning and destroying the music's audio quality by amping the reverb up.

Most of the tracks they use aren't even split, they bruteforce it and try to give vocals an effect while giving the instrumentals another and it just obliterates w/e sounds you're supposed to hear.

fat yikes from me

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1583

I think this shit is just low-effort bs made solely for stealing music and getting easy views. It's something anyone with audacity knowledge can do, simple panning and destroying the music's audio quality by amping the reverb up.

Most of the tracks they use aren't even split, they bruteforce it and try to give vocals an effect while giving the instrumentals another and it just obliterates w/e sounds you're supposed to hear.

fat yikes from me

Hit the nail right on the head here. If you like listening your music to have the effect of someone tying a Bluetooth speaker to a ceiling fan, more power to you, but I'm all for these channels being demonetized for reuploading music they spent 30 minutes warping around.

It's the newest youtube plague for people to grab quick cash with ad revenue. It's completely stupid and there's no such thing as 8D

fat yikes from me

I'd agree it's money stealing and shit and I figured out after 1 hour of listening at midnight so I see where all of you are coming from. It's a stupid gimmick for money, it's a plagaristic idea that's shitting on youtube, it ruins the whole idea of music of synchronized beats and sounds, but I will say it's something I guess that I've never took notice until I actually took the effort to see what it was and now that I think about it, I still have mixed opinions about it.

Hit the nail right on the head here. If you like listening your music to have the effect of someone tying a Bluetooth speaker to a ceiling fan, more power to you, but I'm all for these channels being demonetized for reuploading music they spent 30 minutes warping around.

I'm not up for monitizing any of these, I know all of these are stolen for the music to go around your head, and I've probably been manipulated into thinking there was some sort of effort going on but yeah, I just wanted to post this to see what other people thought about it other than, it's a shitty gimmick that's used for drawing in views and cashing on stolen music.

Edited by Noxstar

• Content Count:  2579

unpopular opinions by melon head, common, but he said DISTRICT on iridescence wasn't a bop so he's reliable anymore.

this isnt an unpopular opinion. if you have minimal music taste or knowledge you know this is just slaughtering tracks lol. none of it is listenable, i feel like they're just destroying the entirety of the artists's prod and post-prod.

nasty fucking trend, NASTY

• Like 3

this isnt an unpopular opinion. if you have minimal music taste or knowledge you know this is just slaughtering tracks lol. none of it is listenable, i feel like they're just destroying the entirety of the artists's prod and post-prod.

nasty fucking trend, NASTY

Yeah I didn't know how much these people leech off productions and how it's one of the many parasitic shit people do from music videos. This actually shed some light for me and I'm glad you gave your opinion

Reply to Thread