ttt_ts_slayers_chinese_v2 removal

• Content Count:  1381

Map Removal

Full map name

ttt_ts_slayers_chinese_v2

Type of map

TTT

Why should we remove it

Music restarts after each round, even if !stopmusic is typed. Awfully complex map with tons of unused guns, very few spawns of the good guns. Very easy to hide and delay as innocents, even though they are allowed to.

• Content Count:  430

Gonna have to agree. Map is rarely played, people get extremely annoyed of the overwhelmingly loud music and having to !stopmusic at every round start. Very limited amount of good weapons as nesquik said. The map seems to unintentionally feel like a labyrinth with a plethora of very narrow passageways and corridors. I've personally witnessed the map cause the server population to drop, and I think the only reason people may vote for it is its familiar name as its been in the rotation for a long time.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11723

We use to play this map all the time and hardly did we have people complaining about the guns, layout, sound etc.

The only complaint was the Teamkilling with tripmines in the tunnel.

The guns on the map are CQC weapons due to the size and layout of the map.

The layout is easy to remember, plenty of space for players and is a enjoyable CQC.

If guns are an issue, we can edit the map to fix that.

Same with the music, it can be fixed or removed.

I do not think based on this the map should be removed.

Also "Map is rarely played" is not a good reason in my eyes to remove a map.

Look at sky_island, hardly played but still on there.

The map is not complex compared to other games we have also.

So, thats a big No from me.

Edited by Metal

• Content Count:  1671

Music problem has been fixed, tested with a full server. Here’s the problem... it got rtv’d by round three because they wanted the music back... No complaints about guns (because you don’t have to rely on aks or m4 like every other map) or complex map design. It’s a CQC map... make up your damn minds.

• Like 9

• Content Count:  1193

Music problem has been fixed, tested with a full server. Here’s the problem... it got rtv’d by round three because they wanted the music back... No complaints about guns (because you don’t have to rely on aks or m4 like every other map) or complex map design. It’s a CQC map... make up your damn minds.

Can you continue the music but make !stopmusic work again?

• Content Count:  1671

Can you continue the music but make !stopmusic work again?

Not sure what you mean by fixing stopmusic. Have the same exact plugin same version on bhop and works perfectly fine. Probably has something to do with the mp3 files maybe? Someone could answer that for me.

• Content Count:  1381

Not sure what you mean by fixing stopmusic. Have the same exact plugin same version on bhop and works perfectly fine. Probably has something to do with the mp3 files maybe? Someone could answer that for me.

He’s probably saying to make it so you only have to type !stopmusic once and then the music doesn’t play for the rest of the map, but still have the option to hear the music.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

I think he might mean implementing !music and !volume because I don't think those command are on TTT

Reply to Thread