• Content Count:  18

Map Suggestion

Full map name

ba_jail_texture_city_v2_1

Type of map

Jailbreak

Link to map download

Additional Information

So about 2 weeks ago I requested to add the v2 version of the map, but there's was a glitch where a few cts would spawn under the map. That was quite frustrating since I didn't know how this happen, until I learn that the spawn points had to be at least 16 units over the ground. So I fixed that here, and also added a bunch of cool stuff and enhanced some other stuff.

Screenshots attached

Yes

• Content Count:  367

It’s going to be a no for me. We hardly ever even play any of the texture maps and it is never nominated nor voted for. I don’t dislike the map but we already have two of them and they’re rarely played. Thank you for fixing the glitch tho!

• Content Count:  11723

It’s going to be a no for me. We hardly ever even play any of the texture maps and it is never nominated nor voted for. I don’t dislike the map but we already have two of them and they’re rarely played. Thank you for fixing the glitch tho!

It shouldn't matter if its hardly played or not, that is not what a map is judged on.

If it goes to this map and people rtv or nominate right from the get-go does not mean the map is bad, No.

Unless players say in chat and on this site what is wrong with it.

You are saying you don't dislike the map but we already have two, but look are Electric we have how many clones of it?

So ultimately, your reason for a No I think should not be counted as you do not address anything about the map but solely on "We hardly play it" .

Plus we should support our members when they make maps for us, I see no issue with it being on the server list.

The map is well done, the layout is a good chance and the lighting is perfect.

Keep up the good work mra.

Yes from me.

• Like 1

=Metal;994156]

You are saying you don't dislike the map but we already have two, but look are Electric we have how many clones of it?

I acknowledge that there are many Electrics we have but at least they are played and people enjoy it. Though it might be played a lot, at least we enjoy it.

=Metal;994156] Plus we should support our members when they make maps for us, I see no issue with it being on the server list.

The map is well done, the layout is a good chance and the lighting is perfect.

Keep up the good work mra.

Yes from me.

I’m not saying I’am not thankful for mra’s work, it’s just that we have so many textures (the maps) and we hardly play them so why make another one.

Sorry for any misunderstandings. Thank you mra!

Edited by Uno

I don't know what you're on about Uno, this is a new version so it should replace any older ones.

So if this texture gets added in, then what would we do with the other ones that are hardly ever played and have glitches?

They would just be dead maps and there would be no use to play them.

• Content Count:  916

So if this texture gets added in, then what would we do with the other ones that are hardly ever played and have glitches?

They would just be dead maps and there would be no use to play them.

0aLthFx.jpg

Any older texture_city will be removed and only the newest one will be available to play.

0aLthFx.jpg

Any older texture_city will be removed and only the newest one will be available to play.

I did not know that, so therefore I’m an idiot. Officially.

Thanks Darnias!

Reply to Thread