? servers

? players online

Can I be banned for using the swastica symbol in the name of my guns

• Content Count:  2

(SG) Noctember said that he would ban me from TTT if I put the swastica in the name of my guns, or if i put it in chat. I did not spam the symbol, I only put it in chat once. So i was wondering if he could ban me for using the symbol in my gun name, or in chat.

• Content Count:  367

But is that a reason to ban him?

You say “just because you can doesn’t mean you should” but you threaten to ban him for a certain amount of time. Looks like you’re conflicting yourself on this one Tyymunk..

But yes, it can be offensive BUT I think the symbol was not used in an offensive way nor threat.

The conflict part of this is partly false, but it is not a reason for ban.

• Content Count:  1952

Even if it's once, it has history behind it, just as every other offensive term, I'm not going to make this political but don't put something you know is offensive as the swastika as a joke, if an admin tells you not to, don't do it.

• Content Count:  1671

I did not spam the symbol, I only put it in chat once.

9vQRBKI.png

Yeah okayyyy….. only in chat once my ass.

Had a thread on this a long time ago, not sure who shot the answer but, I think it was treated as the same as racism, so harassment, or chat spam, whichever one comes first when you get banned next time. I also warned you last time you were using the symbol for both reasons.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2206

9vQRBKI.png

Yeah okayyyy….. only in chat once my ass.

Had a thread on this a long time ago, not sure who shot the answer but, I think it was treated as the same as racism, so harassment, or chat spam, whichever one comes first when you get banned next time.

Sealed your fate with this one. Your obviously doing it to be a bother. If you just happen to have it as your gun name that's one thing but the above is ridiculous and if I were there you definitely would have got a ban. Thank noctember for being lenient with you

• Like 2

Reply to Thread