? servers

? players online

Question of the day 5/20/19

• Content Count:  5674

Nothing needs to change. I've been top of my class for 8 years straight because the way that testing is currently is the most efficient way possible. I've been on the honor roll since Kindergarten and I haven't missed a day of school in my life. I currently take all AP classes and have 90s and above in all of them. Tests are easy because I'm one of the smartest people in my country, simple as that. If you do bad on tests, you're just not smart. No one can contest my intelligence because the education system has made my brain an impenetrable force-field of raw knowledge, which includes exams.

• Like 5

• Content Count:  3150

Nothing needs to change. I've been top of my class for 8 years straight because the way that testing is currently is the most efficient way possible. I've been on the honor roll since Kindergarten and I haven't missed a day of school in my life. I currently take all AP classes and have 90s and above in all of them. Tests are easy because I'm one of the smartest people in my country, simple as that. If you do bad on tests, you're just not smart. No one can contest my intelligence because the education system has made my brain an impenetrable force-field of raw knowledge, which includes exams.

Holy shit you're right. I got stupider just reading what you wrote.

Reply to Thread