? servers

? players online

Help

• Content Count:  23

So I recently was in a TTT argument and I need to ask two questions: If I see two people fighting loong range and they both disengage, do i kill one? And could i kill someone if they are begging to be killed?

• Content Count:  2693

I would question them and wait for them to ID the body before attempting to shoot at them. It's always nice to question someone before you shoot them but sometimes it is too fast paced. You cannot kill someone even if they are begging you, it is against the rules.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  382

I would say don’t kill the people in a long range battle unless u saw who started shooting first and for second one no your not allowed to kill someone as innocent or detective if they ask to be killed only ts can kill other ts with permission

Btw here are full ttt rules https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84805

Edited by kennyy

• Content Count:  1194

I would question them and wait for them to ID the body before attempting to shoot at them. It's always nice to question someone before you shoot them but sometimes it is too fast paced. You cannot kill someone even if they are begging you, it is against the rules.

This pretty much answers your question, you should wait till the bodies are IDed or you should question the situation.

And could i kill someone if they are begging to be killed?

The answer is NO, if your an innocent and someone is begging to be killed you should not kill them. (unless your a traitor you can do whatever you want)

Take a look at our rules, most of your questions should be answered in this thread.

• Like 3
Edited by Ned

Reply to Thread