? servers

? players online

Minecraft anniversary event

• Content Count:  1009

Today, 5/17/19, marks the 10 year anniversary of the one game we all love, Minecraft.

Due to the 10 year anniversary maybe we could get an event that would last about a week. For example a Minecraft realm or something to do on the server.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  536

We have (had?) a Minecraft server for a very short time recently. Not sure it’s current state but I think we’re kinda burnt out with Minecraft and it’s consistent failure to retain population.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  11723

We have (had?) a Minecraft server for a very short time recently. Not sure it’s current state but I think we’re kinda burnt out with Minecraft and it’s consistent failure to retain population.

At this point I see doing a minecraft event a waste of time unless someone just hosts a normal vanilla server for like 8 hours or something

• Content Count:  4798

Too bad i have to be at work (and also i forgot), i could have hosted a temp event server :(

Honestly, i'd say that a short vanilla survival event would be the best way to go. Would be cool to build together like on our very first MC servers. Pluss now we can schematic any works that people do not want to lose.

Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  115

If a temp server isn't maintainable, we could have a volunteer port forward their router and have others connect onto their network.

The host's security should be manged and wifi should be fast in order for this to work.

Reply to Thread