? servers

? players online

Pick a Scenario and explain your escape

• Content Count:  1952

I'm bored and I remember this from videos I saw a while back and I thought this would be a good idea.

Choose a scenario and plan your way of escape. Explain what you would do in that situation. Since there are very limited options within these scenarios, try and picture in your mind what this would look like. I'll tell you if the plan works and what happens. Put spoilers and I'll say who the winner of escaping each scenario is. Spoilers are for people that want to do this on their own but you can team up and keep trying until you escape either one.

Scenario #1: You got kidnapped and now you're in a vibrant small apartment on the 5th out of 10 floors. You're in room #239, 39 rooms down the hallway to the stairs/elevator. You're tied to a medical bed with plastic and your left hand is barely sticking out with a pair of scissors. On your right, there is a metal tray with your phone, wallet, belt, a fork, surgery tools such as scapels, various knives, forceps, and retractors (Let's say you don't know how to use them that well). You are on the bed with tape on your mouth and all the curtains are closed, the door is closed and the keys are in the kitchen. In front of you, there is a half opened 2 door closet that you don't know what's inside, (I'll tell if you if you decide to choose this route) it's dimly lit and it seems like a good hiding spot. In the middle of the room a little to the left, there is a stand with a radio playing low jazz music. In the far left corner you see the kitchen entrance and inside you see the kidnapper sharpening knives with the keys to the door next to him. Plan your escape, good luck!

Items: Scissors

Difficulty: Easy-Moderate

Scenario #2: You are a female with a dress and heels, you've been driving for a good 8 hours to get to your vacation beach house with your parents and you decide to take a break. You pull up by a cheap parking lot area with no service and you pay. You get the keys for the exits and your room in the hotel and you drive into the midsection of the parking lot where you are on the floor where you can get out onto the streets very easily. In your trunk, you have a blanket, a crowbar, shoes, gasoline, and phone. You get out of your car and you start walking away from the entrance/exit to the streets to the hotel. Along the way you hear your car alarm going off. You stop it with your keys once and keep going. It happens again when you are at the door and you go back to investigate. The car trunk opens and when you close the trunk you see the hooded masked figure with a knife standing right across the car from you. You panick and your heart rises the point you feel dizzy when you run (if you say run away on the first one, you stumble and he stabs you before you are able to get away, plus you have heels on). and he starts walking towards you with his knife raised. Plan you escape, good luck!

Items: Phone, keys, and heels.

Difficulty: Moderate-Hard

• Like 1
Edited by Noxstar
More info

• Content Count:  367

Scenario #2: You are a female with a dress and heels, you've been driving for a good 8 hours to get to your vacation beach house with your parents and you decide to take a break. You pull up by a cheap parking lot area and you pay. You get the keys for the exits and your room in the hotel and you drive into the midsection of the parking lot where you are on the floor where you can get out onto the streets very easily. In your trunk, you have a blanket, a crowbar, shoes, gasoline, and phone. You get out of your car and you start walking away from the entrance/exit to the streets to the hotel. Along the way you hear your car alarm going off. You stop it with your keys once and keep going. It happens again when you are at the door and you go back to investigate. The car trunk opens and when you close the trunk you see the hooded masked figure with a knife. You panick and he starts walking towards you with his knife raised. Plan you escape, good luck!

This is what I would do if I was in that situation. First, I would run to the nearest building (even if it's not the hotel I'm staying at) and ask for assistance ASAP. If the hooded masked figure with a knife follows me into that SAME building then I would break anything glass-like (as long as it is sharp enough to stab the figure) and go under a table. Since I would most likely have a cell phone on me I would call the police (keep in mind that no one is in the building) and stay tight. While pretty much playing hide and seek with the hooded figure I try to keep my breathing under control and m heart rate to an average rate. If I get spotted when I'am giving all the information the police need to save me I screech out a ear piercing scream (stereotypical girl horror movie scream) and kick him in the groin. Now that he is on the floor in pain I start stabbing him (pretty brutal) and he dies. In the middle of my stabbing the police walk in and see a random woman stabbing someone and they're getting some vibes (not good ones). From their view it looks like I'am the killer (which I pretty much am now). I now spend the rest of my life in prison because the judge was like, "Fuck you" and sent me to prison. I pretty much framed myself to look like a killer on accident, yep. There is no escape silly.

Edited by Uno
There is no escape

This is what I would do if I was in that situation. First, I would run to the nearest building (even if it's not the hotel I'm staying at) and ask for assistance ASAP. If the hooded masked figure with a knife follows me into that SAME building then I would break anything glass-like (as long as it is sharp enough to stab the figure) and go under a table. Since I would most likely have a cell phone on me I would call the police (keep in mind that no one is in the building) and stay tight. While pretty much playing hide and seek with the hooded figure I try to keep my breathing under control and m heart rate to an average rate. If I get spotted when I'am giving all the information the police need to save me I screech out a ear piercing scream (stereotypical girl horror movie scream) and kick him in the groin. Now that he is on the floor in pain I start stabbing him (pretty brutal) and he dies. In the middle of my stabbing the police walk in and see a random woman stabbing someone and they're getting some vibes (not good ones). From their view it looks like I'am the killer (which I pretty much am now). I now spend the rest of my life in prison because the judge was like, "Fuck you" and sent me to prison. I pretty much framed myself to look like a killer on accident, yep. There is no escape silly.

You failed miserably, dead within the first move congrats! Death: Murdered and if you want to know how you escape, I'll tell you once there is a winner.

You can't open the door without the keys or opening the car garage door without a car silly. You stumble along the way and you get stabbed to death.

• Content Count:  820

Scenario 2: So the first step is circling the car until I am on the drivers’ side. Then I quickly open the door, close it, lock all the doors, start the engine, put that bitch in reverse, and slowly (I’m still dizzy) get out of the lot since I am on the entrance floor. Assuming he is still following me, I keep a moderate distance while devising my plan to kill him. I take many turns until I come up an alleyway. I back up into that alleyway and wait til he follows me down it. After I see him turn to go into the alleyway, I floor it and hit him with an unholy amount of kinetic energy sending him flying backwards 30+ feet and a good 10+ feet in the air. Now he is injured. I get out of my car, grab the crowbar and beat the shit out of him til he’s begging for mercy. I cease the beating and pretend to give him a hand up, then proceed to douse him in gasoline. I give him another wack to make sure he stays, while I go grab a lighter from the nearest gas station. I come back and he’s in the fetal position crying and it wreaks of shit and piss. I pour the rest of the gas on him and throw the lighter on him. His screams can be heard for miles. I get back in my car and drive to the parking lot. I park, go to the hotel, and get a good nights sleep. That is how I will escape...

• Like 1

Scenario 2: So the first step is circling the car until I am on the drivers’ side. Then I quickly open the door, close it, lock all the doors, start the engine, put that bitch in reverse, and slowly (I’m still dizzy) get out of the lot since I am on the entrance floor. Assuming he is still following me, I keep a moderate distance while devising my plan to kill him. I take many turns until I come up an alleyway. I back up into that alleyway and wait til he follows me down it. After I see him turn to go into the alleyway, I floor it and hit him with an unholy amount of kinetic energy sending him flying backwards 30+ feet and a good 10+ feet in the air. Now he is injured. I get out of my car, grab the crowbar and beat the shit out of him til he’s begging for mercy. I cease the beating and pretend to give him a hand up, then proceed to douse him in gasoline. I give him another wack to make sure he stays, while I go grab a lighter from the nearest gas station. I come back and he’s in the fetal position crying and it wreaks of shit and piss. I pour the rest of the gas on him and throw the lighter on him. His screams can be heard for miles. I get back in my car and drive to the parking lot. I park, go to the hotel, and get a good nights sleep. That is how I will escape...

you don't have a lighter, he busts your window on shotgun side, opens the door and kills you. Try again.

• Content Count:  127

Scenario #2: You are a female with a dress and heels, you've been driving for a good 8 hours to get to your vacation beach house with your parents and you decide to take a break. You pull up by a cheap parking lot area and you pay. You get the keys for the exits and your room in the hotel and you drive into the midsection of the parking lot where you are on the floor where you can get out onto the streets very easily. In your trunk, you have a blanket, a crowbar, shoes, gasoline, and phone. You get out of your car and you start walking away from the entrance/exit to the streets to the hotel. Along the way you hear your car alarm going off. You stop it with your keys once and keep going. It happens again when you are at the door and you go back to investigate. The car trunk opens and when you close the trunk you see the hooded masked figure with a knife standing right across the car from you. You panick and your heart rises the point you feel dizzy when you run (if you say run away on the first one, you stumble and he stabs you before you are able to get away, plus you have heels on). and he starts walking towards you with his knife raised. Plan you escape, good luck!

i would try to bribe him with things only a woman can provide, and if that doesn't work, i would first take a heel off and try to like stab him with it, or keep him distant while moving to the car. it is stated that my trunk is open, and i do have a crowbar in there so i would love to get that. however, a man is typically stronger than a woman, especially in heels which aren't easy to walk in. if this doesn't work, i'm honestly probably dead, or kidnapped by now.

• Like 2

Reply to Thread