? servers

? players online

ZE Shroomforest trilogy event

• Content Count:  83

So I looked at @Elemental. post on having more ZE events and then I looked at the map completions which said that shroomforest3 was never beaten at all. This reminded me of an event I think was held over a year ago on GFL ZE Source. For that event, the server played through the entire shroomforest trilogy all in one go and we finally finished the last map after what I think was 20 consecutive losses on the last level. Now I don't think the shroomforest3 map would be as hard as that right now because this was back when the map was just released I think. However, I still feel this would be a nice event just to get an idea into the rotation.

So for my event: I am proposing that we play the following maps:

ze_shroomforest_p6

ze_shroomforest2_p6

ze_shroomforest3_p

Haven't really thought about rewards yet so that'd be up to the admins just wanted to see shroom3 beaten on this server. Also, the last level on shroom3 has a good and bad ending depending on how fast you defeat the final laser boss so maybe if we get the bad ending first we could get a few more tries to get a good ending up to what everyone thinks of that.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread