? servers

? players online

PlanetSide 2 Outfit Event?

• Content Count:  95

Since PlanetSide 2 got a huge update adding NS and DirectX 11 into the mix and fixed alot of the bugs for that patch after why not make an Outfit for SG make a large scale battle with a large platoon it would be intresting and enjoyable experience to play a huge scale war with regulars of the community :)

• Content Count:  11723

Game size is pretty big and I don't think we could really get the amount of people to really have an impact.

Also BR 10 and below are hugely at a disadvantage.

Even at BR9X I'm still missing a lot.

• Like 1

Game size is pretty big and I don't think we could really get the amount of people to really have an impact.

Also BR 10 and below are hugely at a disadvantage.

Even at BR9X I'm still missing a lot.

not really you get amazing starter weapons and a free reflex i think realistically the only thing you would get implants even then i dont see a hard disadvantage on them either i realized this during my other starter factions that the weapons are just slightly different due to playstyles otherwise i dont see the disadvantage beside the class perk upgrades. (ive spent about 50$ on implants alone, got some of the best implants nothing impactful i still get gunned down with an inf perk that makes me go invs after i get a close quarter kill on 5 meters)

But about the high platoon number i dont think we would get enough players, but i would like to see an SG outfit tbh we could bring alot of members into our community and see them how fun it is!

• Content Count:  45

I feel that we don't need an event for this, but we could just create a SG outfit so whoever wants to join it can join. It could be fun to have members from SG doing this kind of thing, but it just doesn't need to be an event.

• Content Count:  11723

But about the high platoon number i dont think we would get enough players, but i would like to see an SG outfit tbh we could bring alot of members into our community and see them how fun it is!

Thing is, you would need to actively advertise the outfit on reddit, discord, places where PS2 players will see it and join.

Also our higher ups would need to make a sub-forum, teamspeak channels etc.

At the end of the day, we exist around CSGO.

Years ago I could see this work but we do not have the player count we had years ago.

Back then we had the numbers to support other games like Rust, BC2 etc.

I'm not apposed to a PS event but it should be PS2A

• Like 1

Reply to Thread