? servers

? players online

TTT seeing other T traps

• Content Count:  729

was wondering if theres something that can make other T see other T's traps so they won't ran into it and get themselves rdmed by accident.

• Content Count:  536

Not much you can do other than comms. Some maps have exits in the trap like community pool. Also, the person activating the trap should know whether or not a T is in the trap. You probably won’t be able to make this change unless you altered the maps themselves.

• Content Count:  391

Maybe things like bombs and c4s can be highlighted through walls like how T buddies are highlighted through walls? Is that what you’re referring to?

• Content Count:  11723

C4's you can hear, so its your fault for walking near it.

As for tripmines, Im the only one who seems to use them and I always TK my T buddies even after telling them where it is.

It would be nice to see a little glow from them at a certain distance but It's never really been an issue.

• Content Count:  1438

So this was discussed previously here; we added a prompt that let's you know when a trip mine is placed by a t buddy. It's difficult to make it so that the t traps can be outlined through walls and such, so I'm not sure that we would be able implement anything else along those lines.

Theres also the T only voice chat that you can utilize on top of T text chat now. Hopefully that will help with communication between Ts so that they dont TK each other as often.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  913

C4's you can hear, so its your fault for walking near it.

As for tripmines, Im the only one who seems to use them and I always TK my T buddies even after telling them where it is.

It would be nice to see a little glow from them at a certain distance but It's never really been an issue.

Oh, i think we need to have a little chat if you think your the only one using them :d

A glow or something around them would be ideal. The number of idiots who still blunder into them, despite being warned, is phenomenal!

• Content Count:  2342

So this was discussed previously here; we added a prompt that let's you know when a trip mine is placed by a t buddy. It's difficult to make it so that the t traps can be outlined through walls and such, so I'm not sure that we would be able implement anything else along those lines.

Theres also the T only voice chat that you can utilize on top of T text chat now. Hopefully that will help with communication between Ts so that they dont TK each other as often.

Looks like this has been answered by the TTT folks and discussed previously. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Reply to Thread