Veggie
    Legends

Amazon and Netflix

I've been using Netflix and it's great. Amazon video is really good too, if you have a ebt card you can get Amazon video for 6.00 per month instead of 9.99 which is a pretty good deal.

nV
    Senior Administrator
    Both netflix and amazon get me a student discount for around $5.99 a month. Still a snag

Tweedledee
    SG Professional
    I was using Hulu until I “lost” the password and it was actually a really good streaming service. I was watching Brooklyn 99 on it until I got forever disconnected

Toasty
    father chimp
    I have Hulu for free via Spotify Premium, and I use my sister's Netflix. I'm pretty loaded.

Legendary Kano
    Khaeno?
    Them: netflix
    Me: hdo.to

TheZZL
    VIP
    You ever got that one friend that lets you use your Netflix account? That's literally me (I'm the profile with the chicken):Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 2.07.31 PM.jpg

Uno
    Future President of SG
    I use Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon but the best one out of them all is Hulu for me. I pay $5.99 USD but that’s with ads, without ads cost USD $11.99. Netflix is good too but it isn’t that fast with uploading new movies. Amazon is really good as well, I really don’t have them ranked but those are my best 3..
    Everything per month and USD for all...

Amazon: $12.99

Hulu (with ads): $5.99

Hulu (without ads): $11.99

Netflix:
    Basic, $8.99 per month (up from $7.99 in 2018). Netflix's basic plan doesn't provide high definition viewing and its programs can only be watched on one screen at a time.
    Standard, $12.99 per month (up from $10.99 in 2018). The Netflix standard offers HD videos and allows for two simultaneous viewings.
    Premium, $15.99 per month (up from $13.99 in 2018). The top tier offering includes the ability to watch four screens at the same time. It's also the only item on the Netflix that offers a 4K viewing option.

There ya go..