? servers

? players online

JB Gun Toss

• Content Count:  5377

It's completely possible to give lr parameters within 10-15 seconds... That's a shitty argument there bud.

Like I said though, jailbreak managers will take a look at this thread and see what they can do.

• Content Count:  1799

I think it'd be cool to be able to jump off the top of the soccer catwalk and do a double X triple Y No-scope Deagle Toss.

Like all JB suggestions, this will be brought up in a discussion within the JB team and we'll come up with a verdict.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  327

i feel as if you should be able to take no damage when gun tossing in jb cause when ive been playing jb ive seen ts saying cts go first off a place you die to fall damage at 100 hp and it just makes me annoyed so i feel this should change where you take no damage from gun toss (fall damage) :)

well you will die anyways so its pretty useless

Ex.

T wins guntoss=T kills ct then get sprayed by others

CT wins guntoss=T dies

• Content Count:  697

Agreeing with most the posts in the thread, I feel that this is unnecessary but I think this is a great thread to bring up a different thing.

Gun toss LR should refill health, it is the only LR not to refill health seems weird that it doesn't.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2206

This is a cool idea and the JB team discussed this and can definitely see where this would be a fun thing to do. For now, with everything else going on we feel it is not the right time to take on this endeavor but this isn't being outright rejected. We may look into this in the future.

Thank you for the suggestion!

• Like 2

Reply to Thread