? servers

? players online

JB Gun Toss

• Content Count:  16

i feel as if you should be able to take no damage when gun tossing in jb cause when ive been playing jb ive seen ts saying cts go first off a place you die to fall damage at 100 hp and it just makes me annoyed so i feel this should change where you take no damage from gun toss (fall damage) :)

• Content Count:  5375

Or you could not agree to the rules before you accept and have them toss from another spot. There doesn't need to be pointless rules or plugin modifications when you can solve the issue in-game currently.

• Like 2
Edited by idealist

• Content Count:  1583

Or you could not agree to the rules or plugin modifications before you accept and have them toss from another spot. There doesn't need to be pointless rules when you can solve the issue in-game currently.

While this is the right way to go about this, I don't feel that this suggestion is entirely useless. It would be pretty neat to be able to do gun tosses off summer jail roof and other ridiculous places without the threat of fall damage.

• Like 2

While this is the right way to go about this, I don't feel that this suggestion is entirely useless. It would be pretty neat to be able to do gun tosses off summer jail roof and other ridiculous places without the threat of fall damage.

The whole point of guntoss off summer jail roof is for the first person who goes to die. It's literally a classic newbie troll.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  820

The whole point of guntoss off summer jail roof is for the first person who goes to die. It's literally a classic newbie troll.

No other way to put it, if you agree to jumping off the top of summer jail as a CT, you deserve to die that round...

• Content Count:  3294

Or you could not agree to the rules or before you accept and have them toss from another spot. There doesn't need to be pointless rules or plugin modifications when you can solve the issue in-game currently.

If you've noticed no T really gives the orders before the LR is accepted. They say it after and the Ct either excepts it or doesn't (Except for gun toss because you have to).

There's also nothing exactly saying the person has to jump off of this area to complete the gun toss. You could easily walk over to the edge, and press 'g' making the T go next

Yes you can, but being able to jump off of a roof like @Gentoo said would be super cool. Maybe instead have two different Gun Toss versions for the T to select, fall damage on or fall damage off

If you've noticed no T really gives the orders before the LR is accepted. They say it after and the Ct either excepts it or doesn't (Except for gun toss because you have to).

Yes you can, but being able to jump off of a roof like @Gentoo said would be super cool. Maybe instead have two different Gun Toss versions for the T to select, fall damage on or fall damage off

How is it our fault people don't follow the server rules for lrs. Just saying there's already a built in way to deal with the issue he has. Maybe the jailbreak managers will look at disabling fall damage in the gun toss lr in the future but from my point of view it's unnecessary and actually removes some elements of gameplay.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3294

How is it our fault people don't follow the server rules for lrs. Just saying there's already a built in way to deal with the issue he has. Maybe the jailbreak managers will look at disabling fall damage in the gun toss lr in the future but from my point of view it's unnecessary and actually removes some elements of gameplay.

When the CT's force the T to LR they usually have about 10-15 seconds before they get warning shot. So, they don't have enough time to throw the rules beforehand. That's why, like i said, some CT's accept the LR rules and some don't.

What I was saying about adding a new lr-mode would make it a lot less problematic. T's would have the option to choose either no fall damage for their gun-toss or not. I don't see a problem with this here.

• Content Count:  1952

Or you can just decline LR. :cool:

If you accept LR you kind of dug your own grave if they make bullshit rules that which you thought you were entitled to follow.

If someone tells you to jump and throw before you land on a high place, just jump and press g but land on the platform. I don't understand threads like these when it takes a little bit of brain power to think of multiple solutions.

Now lets say you have to jump off said high place, do you know the surroundings? Can you land on something without taking as much fall damage/ dying? If you fell into this LR trap knowing it was certain doom, think of possible alternatives.

Edited by Noxstar

Reply to Thread