? servers

? players online

Rule Suggestion ( JB)

• Content Count:  107

I feel there should be a limit to the amount of ct talking because usually players end up talking over eachothers orders or conflict and that ends up in warning shots, confusion , and chaos and a bunch of kids screaming for orders.

• Content Count:  2342

An interesting idea, but it sounds complicated and easy to abuse when there are no admins online. CTs should rarely be talking over each other anyway as any orders given that aren't clear must be repeated. Any "talking over" each other usually occurs between CTs and Ts talking at the same time for which CTs can already tell the Ts to shut up while they give orders.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  820

Sounds pretty vague...

Who would be able to talk on the CT team? How many players can talk? Does it change depending on the amount of T’s?

I’ll be the first one to say that I can get easily annoyed by the amount of people talking. It’s honestly just a thing that the team has to deal with and work on to win the round...

Edited by Tyymunk

• Content Count:  3294

Sounds pretty vague...

Who would be able to talk on the CT team? How many players can talk? Does it change depending on the amount of T’s?

I’ll be the first one to say that I can get easily annoyed by the amount of people talking. It’s honestly just a thing that the team has to deal with and work on to win the round...

Maybe it could be CT's with enough "Ct credits" or a certain CT rank can only speak.

• Content Count:  1469

This is definitely an interesting idea, especially the part about certain CT ranks being able to talk... @Dominic @Manny @Fuze @Takuto @Military_king what do you guys think?

why would we want to restrict players from speaking and wanting to give orders. If your trying to give orders and another person is as well, just be a nice person and let the other person give their order first or if you see people arguing over orders just tell them to speak one at a time or give an order one at a time. We dont want to restrict players just because they dont have enough points.

• Content Count:  3294

why would we want to restrict players from speaking and wanting to give orders. If your trying to give orders and another person is as well, just be a nice person and let the other person give their order first or if you see people arguing over orders just tell them to speak one at a time or give an order one at a time. We dont want to restrict players just because they dont have enough points.

I see the flaw now. The only thing is a lot of the times both (Or all 10) players don't want to stop speaking, that's where first order comes in handy for the beginning of the round. Unless you have a real respectable and authoritative CT it's hard to hear the orders as a T.

• Content Count:  1469

The JB team went over this during a meeting and felt that if we were to implement this, it would open up a new can of worms, such as people not realizing that they are muted when they are giving orders and they start giving warning shots when their order wasn't given out.

Reply to Thread