? servers

? players online

Rule Suggestion

• Content Count:  99

There should be a new rule where CT's should repeat orders when someone asks them too. I think this rule creates less chaos in the server, simply asking for the current orders that were given and not knowing where to go is a huge problem, since the T doesn't have a clue where to go and can't follow orders, this makes the Ct's shoot them and giving them a warning shot. (This is mostly for FO) For example, if somebody joins late at the beginning of the round and orders were already given, they don't know what to do, and they get shot, so they question the CT, and then chaos and problems just go wild. IT would be helpful too if you heard the order wrong.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3294

I agree a lot of confusion is caused by this. What I try to do as a remedy on CT side is obviously be nicer and repeat it, and on T side I try to listen and repeat to my T buddies in team chat. Something that might be helpful is if a CT warning shoots you, take advantage of that 5 seconds of warning shotting grace to look around at what your other T buddies are doing and play some monkey see monkey do action. Anyway, for this rule I really think that it should have already been a thing since sometimes we have some kill-hungry CT's. @Takuto @Military_king @Dominic @Fuze @eXtr3m3 @Manny

• Content Count:  2342

You can turn up the volume by using voice_scale to turn up/down the volume of players

Besides that, asking CTs to repeat orders is probably going to get annoying and lead to people abusing it. You should be in-game at the start of rounds to listen to orders. If no one is able to understand the order then it shouldn't be enforced.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1952

You can turn up the volume by using voice_scale to turn up/down the volume of players

Besides that, asking CTs to repeat orders is probably going to get annoying and lead to people abusing it. You should be in-game at the start of rounds to listen to orders. If no one is able to understand the order then it shouldn't be enforced.

We can always amend the rule. Maybe you can ask a CT to repeat the order as long as it doesn't become abused like flooding chat. Or making the repeat order only usable once every 30 seconds. Again this can get very confusing but it's just an idea.

• Content Count:  3294

We can always amend the rule. Maybe you can ask a CT to repeat the order as long as it doesn't become abused like flooding chat. Or making the repeat order only usable once every 30 seconds. Again this can get very confusing but it's just an idea.

It could possibly be a command like !repeat, where only one player can use it during !fo and it sends a notification to the CT with the first order saying, "A Prisoner has requested you repeat the order!"

• Like 1

• Content Count:  391

There was a rule just like this on another server I played on, and it’s constantly abused. It may be frustrating that you died because you were afk and didn’t know what the orders were, but if you’re playing a video game you have to be aware of what’s going on at all times. If a microphone is hard to hear, then the general population will let them know that their mic is bad, and that the order would be generally disregarded / repeated. This problem solves itself for the most part, but this suggestion that ideally does more good then harm, would just lead it to be abused by rebelling T’s/ annoying T’s, which isn’t something you can effectively administrate.

This is a bad suggestion, I’ve seen it first hand.

• Content Count:  99

To make it less abusable, I agree with Noxstar, there should be a 30 second wait after each repeated order. The rule can be applied to the beginning of the round and the whole round. CT's should be allowed to repeated orders twice or three times to make it less abusive. (mostly two times)

• Content Count:  122

I completely agree with this. All the times I've played JB, I've had situations where someone calls orders, but others talk over him, which gets me or others killed.

This rule would definitely help that server.

• Content Count:  1103

I agree

There have been times where I can't hear the order because CTs are arguing or talking over each other. The addition of this rule should help limit confusion and people being killed straight off the bat

Reply to Thread