? servers

? players online

So.. GTA 5 RP xd

• Content Count:  11723

Since GTA 5 RP is getting a huge amount of attention, maybe SG could step in and make a server too?

I mean, simple idea, but I haven't seen anyone touch on this yet.

As much as I would love to see that, anything that isn't CSGO related here dies quick.

• Content Count:  2694

Ned, Delirium, and I were talking about how cool it would be if SG had a FiveM server a couple days ago. It would be very cool but the server would never last and it would take a long time to set up. I'm not sure if anyone here is capable of setting up essentially a whole new community for a FiveM server fitted with rules, applications, etc. The time that would be spent on picking the right mods, writing up laws, getting people to play as cops, and setting the server up itself would not be worth it considering the server will probably die out within a week like every other server made that wasn't CSGO. I also doubt that there would be an active community here since all the mouthbreathers here own CSGO and CSGO only and are not willing to spend $60 of their parent's money on a game.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  1266

considering the server will probably die out within a week like every other server made that wasn't CSGO. I also doubt that there would be an active community here since all the mouthbreathers here own CSGO and CSGO only and are not willing to spend $60 of their parent's money on a game.

giphy.gif

• Like 9

• Content Count:  122

I agree with all of you. By the way the price is 30$, not 60 haha. I'm not really sure if this community (well, the people in power) has any people knowledgeable of how GTA servers would work, and all of that stuff. So unless we do, its probably not possible lol.

Reply to Thread