? servers

? players online

jailbreak rule?

• Content Count:  484

As much as a good thing it could be, it just isn’t possible. The CTs would be at a disadvantage because they’ll have to stand still and type, that would make it so easy for a T to just take the CTs head off. I would agree if you said it’s kind of unfair but out of the thousands of people I’ve met playing all types of games, you’re the first one I’ve ever seen that’s hard of hearing. I feel for you because I think you should be able to play games like everyone else without a problem, but making the CTs type out orders just wouldn’t work. Just try following the other Ts, rebel, and just have fun as much as you can.

• Content Count:  5674

Hello there.

I would encourage every person who plays CT to try their best to accommodate you when possible. However, that won't always be possible for the CTs to do in every instance and it will be quite the hassle for them in general. I'll be honest here in saying I think it's a bit impractical to think the CTs should be obligated to type everything they say on their microphones. In most cases I'd say following the group of Ts and copying their movements will keep you alive. Additionally, oftentimes I think you'll be able to get someone to tell you what the order is, especially once you've further integrated yourself into the community.

It's awesome to see someone who has been here for so long returning to play and we hope you enjoy yourself on the server. Please feel free to post about anything else regarding the server like suggestions or general feedback, we appreciate it all.

Reply to Thread