? servers

? players online

Mortal kombat 11

• Content Count:  382

How do you guys feel about the new mk game? Personally the story mode looks nice, but I am sad that there is no takeda or kenshi. I will probably get it at end of May.

What are your thoughts?

• Content Count:  11723

How do you guys feel about the new mk game? Personally the story mode looks nice, but I am sad that there is no takeda or kenshi. I will probably get it at end of May.

What are your thoughts?

Don't look at it if you know or dont care about the story.

It's worth getting if you enjoy the story mode of the MK games.

I am really glad they are re-setting the timeline and hopefully the next one goes back to the original roots of MK is by having a Mortal Kombat tournament.

It's been forever since we had one of those.

I was also surprised to see a new god thrown into the mix. Overall great game.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  697

I pre-ordered the game for switch and have put in some time not to extensive yet but a decent about to get at least familiar with the game and start the story. The amount of content is amazing I will definitely be putting in at least over 100 hours into it. The story is a good length for a fighting game having 4+ hours just on cut scenes with a good amount of fights unlocking some characters along the way also you have the main game where you can play local, online or training to get better at the game and each character. The amount of moves you have is a large amount and learning the combos and moves is something that will take you a good amount of time before you are able to do well in the game. I personally have never fully invested in a mortal kombat game other than early in my child hood and so far it is a great game. Along with that there are the towers and more, this content alone will last anyone a long time but on top of that we know that there are quite a bit of dlc coming like joker, spawn, ash, etc. This is a great installment in the mk franchise and I heavily suggest that anyone who is on the fence about buying it should.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  115

honestly, im syked as fuck for the DLC since its possible that ash "groovy" williams is gonna be a character!

but for now, jade and scarlet are looking clean as fuck along with geras.

im interested to see how people use his time-altering abilities to change up the flow of battle since grapplers are notorious for being zoned out, now he can just drop 30 seconds from the clock with the life lead and force others into engaging. also his rewind really makes for interesting counterplay, like someone punishes his jump in, rewinds, then its up to the opposer to read the rewind and make a plan for attack.

all in all, skyed as fuck for all of this!! :panda:

Reply to Thread