? servers

? players online

Bed or dead

• Content Count:  1103

Recently I have been thinking about the "bed or dead" saying on JB. Should saying this be allowed or not? It could confuse new players to the server/JB and they might spray down people who are not on their beds in their cells (which might result in a CT ban, ban, or slay for something they got confused by)

• Content Count:  1469

They can say what they want but they shouldn’t just be saying “bed or dead” as an order cause it’s not a reasonable order as it’s not a clear enough order. If they say “All T’s get on your bed” then it’s fine

• Content Count:  11723

This is taking things a bit far and soon you will be making PB less fun.

Has it ever been a problem before?

Have you had players kill people for not being on the bed?

If so, you inform them that it's a joke but the order still stands is be on the bed.

The rules also say you have to give warning shots so, if someone does kill someone for not being on the bed, just inform them of the rules and such.

In TTT, I like calling out my friends by saying "Lucky is a traitor" or "Lucky must be a traitor" etc etc

This is allowed but if someone was to kill lucky, he would be told unless a KOS was called on him, he cant be killed for that.

So at the end of the day, its a case by case sorta thing.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  2342

if you don't have a couch, get on the toilet

if you don't have a toilet, what are you doing with your life

Also, on a more serious note, "bed or dead" does not translate to "get on the bed or you're KOS"; it's just a catchy line.

• Like 3
Edited by fantastic

Reply to Thread