? servers

? players online

!referral is broken?

• Content Count:  122

On TTT, there's usually a server message that states you can get subscriber, by typing !referral, and referring someone.

However, the command does nothing. I'm not sure if you guys removed referrals, or if the command itself just isn't working, but I just wanted to let y'all know so you can fix it and prevent confusion among players :)

• Content Count:  922

No we did not get rid of referrals. I believe they might just be broke in the game and it’s been like this for a while. If you are trying to refer someone tell them to come to our website and tell them enter your forum name while signing up and you will have a referral to your name.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  122

No we did not get rid of referrals. I believe they might just be broke in the game and it’s been like this for a while. If you are trying to refer someone tell them to come to our website and tell them enter your forum name while signing up and you will have a referral to your name.

I already knew how to refer someone, but thanks anyway. I just wasn’t sure because the broken command confused me

Just wanted to make sure it got fixed (:

Reply to Thread