? servers

? players online

JailBreak Suggestions

• Content Count:  367

Hello everyone! Most of us like jb and play it everyday! Suggestion: Let in-server store bought items be sellable when bought. Suggestion 2: Add rules that are not in the in-game !rules. Suggestion 3: In the command !lr, when choosing what way to lr, a option that should be added is tic tac toe (when the map offers it) and soccer. In the soccer one, first player to score is the winner, loser will be killed by the winner and that’s how it goes. This lose are my suggestions so far!

• Like 3

• Content Count:  327

Suggestion 3: In the command !lr, when choosing what way to lr, a option that should be added is tic tac toe

heres a thing...almost everyone knows how to play tic tac toe and how to not lose....if we implement this, the lr will take too long just to win against your opponent.

Suggestion: Let in-server store bought items be sellable when bought.

if we do this one, the server will just be laggy because of the particles and probably be waste of credits

(I mean if we are able to use more particles and auras)

Suggestion 2: Add rules that are not in the in-game !rules.

we just need common sense and help players who don't understand unlisted rules because if the other rules that are not listed in !rules, it will just be confusing(or its just me)

• Like 1
Edited by Legendary Kano
forgot words cause im a dum dum

• Content Count:  3294

Let in-server store bought items be sellable when bought.

Suggestion 2: Add rules that are not in the in-game !rules.

Suggestion 3: In the command !lr, when choosing what way to lr, a option that should be added is tic tac toe (when the map offers it) and soccer. In the soccer one, first player to score is the winner, loser will be killed by the winner and that’s how it goes.

To just reiterate what @Legendary Kano said:

For the sellable items: I don't think this'll make it because of an economy set up around these credits. They're purchasable using real money, so if we were to introduce a system where you could (essentially return) sell back your credits it could cause some problems with glitches etc. . The only way it could possibly make it in is if when you sell them back it's for 20% less so that the server isn't devaluing the price of credits and keeping the economy of them A-OK.

For suggestion 2: There are already some rules not in the actual !rules, but they're mostly common sense. The rules are somewhat general and specific, so if there is a gray area it's usually discussed then added/deemed not necessary. Also, for a FULL list of Jailbreak rules, FAQ, and guide click here: https://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=84729

#3: Like @Legendary Kano said, Tic-Tac-Toe usually ends in a tie and will drag out the rounds. Also for soccer, it'll add more time for setup. Additionally each map's soccer is very different and some don't have it.

Good ideas in theory, but might not be the best for JB (The returning items from the shop is interesting though).

• Content Count:  5108

For your first suggestion, anything to do with the store is pretty much out of our reach. Changing any intended features of the plugin would be up to @Liam Brown, and as far as I know, the premise of selling items was something that has been brought up in the past and was more or less rejected. As for the details of why it was, I am not able to recall them but perhaps someone may follow up on my post here with the details on it (liam pls).

As for your second suggestion, currently @Manny said he would go ahead and update the rules listed in the !rules page in-game.

To wrap up your third suggestion, it would definitely take some very intricate coding and a surplus of time to edit our LR plugin to allow it to recognize whether a map contains a game within it that can be used in sync with the plugin (if this is even possible at all which I doubt). Nonetheless, these sorts of LRs are still possible by requesting them via your in-game chat to a CT. Often, we forget that it is possible to request an LR outside of those offered in the LR menu, but it is still possible to ask a CT for a custom LR like the ones you've described.

As always, we appreciate that you guys take the time to make and respond to these suggestions. It really is appreciated by all of us on the server staff =]

• Like 1

Reply to Thread