? servers

? players online

Left 4 Dead 2 Event

• Content Count:  697

If we end up having more then 8 people join for the event will there be multiple channels made for different games? Seems like there is going to be an odd number of people going to join and not an even amount for each game like 16 or 24

If necessary we will have more than one lobby and I plan on dealing with odd numbers when the issue arises during the event.

• Content Count:  11723

@Lokibelowkey

Do Not Play Dead Air.

It is not a VS map that should ever be played due to always being inside.

SI do not really have any good angles or choke points to separate or punish.

The finale has a cheese spot where you hide by a fence that has a playerclip so S/SI cannot get around it.

This means, the S's only have to watch two angles rather than all around them. @Black Rain knows what I'm talking about.

All the other games however are fine.

I feel you should do a poll on a google doc before the event as I guarantee you will be wasting time trying to talk over players and get an idea on what people want to play.

VS Realism is also something you should "NOT" include in this event, People rage enough on normal VS.

So If I was you, I would make a poll using a google doc and from that list, thats how the maps will be picked.

I've played enough SG L4D to know it takes forever to pick a map, and to get ready and ingame.

Edited by Metal

• Content Count:  697

@Lokibelowkey

Do Not Play Dead Air.

It is not a VS map that should ever be played due to always being inside.

SI do not really have any good angles or choke points to separate or punish.

The finale has a cheese spot where you hide by a fence that has a playerclip so S/SI cannot get around it.

This means, the S's only have to watch two angles rather than all around them. @Black Rain knows what I'm talking about.

All the other games however are fine.

I feel you should do a poll on a google doc before the event as I guarantee you will be wasting time trying to talk over players and get an idea on what people want to play.

VS Realism is also something you should "NOT" include in this event, People rage enough on normal VS.

So If I was you, I would make a poll using a google doc and from that list, thats how the maps will be picked.

I've played enough SG L4D to know it takes forever to pick a map, and to get ready and ingame.

Thanks for the suggestion and input you can now fill out the form, I have updated the original post

Please fill out This form for maps and difficulty
  • Like 1

• Content Count:  6759

Find an empty 20v20 community server for more fun; unless someone in the BD/TA team can create a L4D2 server and an AT can set that up real quick. I usually enjoy those 40 slot count servers tbh and I'm sure you can find a few dead ones to use to host the event.

• Like 1

Find an empty 20v20 community server for more fun; unless someone in the BD/TA team can create a L4D2 server and an AT can set that up real quick. I usually enjoy those 40 slot count servers tbh and I'm sure you can find a few dead ones to use to host the event.

With a !Store to buy witches, tanks, hordes =)

Good times.

I'm confused. Versus doesn't come with different difficulties does it?

So I'd vote for The Parish, The Passing and Dead Center and Realism Versus

It does not.

Reply to Thread