? servers

? players online

Question of the day 4/20/19

• Content Count:  639

Question of the day 4/20/19

Q: What's the most brutal trip you've ever experienced?

Aiight, so I'm a pilot so I can't go on these family trips frequently, but here's one notable one.

Okay, so I'm sitting down staring at a wall directly across from me. While I was memorized by the wall, my perception of the room changed where the room was progressively shrinking. While I was staring at this god forsaken wall, I felt like I was training my body to swallow. I could feel my saliva progress through my throat until it drops to my stomach. This cycle continued for about good 2 hours, but it felt like 15 minutes.

• Content Count:  2693

My flight to Australia. It wasn't bad, it was just very long. I was awake for something like 34 hours. 2 hour flight to Toronto, 5 hour flight to Vancouver, and if I recall correctly, at 19 hours flight to Australia. I watched like 6 movies on that flight and I slept for maybe 30 minutes. It was worth it though, Australia was beautiful. I would do it again.

• Content Count:  1619

Like drug trip or vacation trip? Never had any bad drug related ones aside from getting so drunk I puked.

Vacation wise probably the worst was still one of my best. I was in Ontario for a national curling tournament representing my province. I was going through a leg and knee injury, so I fought through the pain and played.

Overall it was an amazing experience, just very uncomfortable with the injury. We finished 4th overall which is something I'm very proud of.

Reply to Thread