? servers

? players online

second JB sever?

• Content Count:  9

I think we should add a second Jailbreak server. the one we have right now has many of people coming and fk adding a second one would slow that down because it would be with people who have a certain amount of time on the server. Say someone gets 2 hours of play time on the server thats up right now, they go and show a admin proof of it and get a password to the special server.

personally i think it would help slow the fk down but that a opinion and not a fact.

ENJOY YOUR DAY

sincerely, soccerswarm

P.S. i think dom doesnt like me

• Content Count:  2342

I think we should add a second Jailbreak server. the one we have right now has many of people coming and fk adding a second one would slow that down because it would be with people who have a certain amount of time on the server.

We don't have enough new players to entertain a second server with only new players allowed. The idea is that new players get to play with old players to learn the rules, learn about the nuances, and learn how to deal with certain situations. Having a new player-only server sounds terrible to admin TBH as it would require a lot of hand holding on part of admins.

Interesting idea though.

• Content Count:  5674

Our current server isn't constantly packed or anything and I would never be in support of splitting the population between two servers. It'd just end up with two servers that have average ranks as opposed to the one that we can push for a really good rank. There's more reasons than this alone but this alone is why it wouldn't happen right now.

Thank you for the suggestion though.

Reply to Thread