? servers

? players online

Urban Dictionary - your name

• Content Count:  1423

Post your names definition from urban dictionary.

Mine is Zayne: The man who is smart and cute. He is tall and strong and he likes to have fun like playing sports. His hair is very soft and loveable. He can be very patient and likes to take long showers before partying. But when someone is messing with him or his girl he takes action by letting him die using his nuckles. And when the people see him they stop and stare.

Here's a picture of me, think that definition is pretty accurate!

H4FmfVX.jpg

• Like 8
Edited by Zayne

• Content Count:  319

Mine is: Matt (or just Mat) will make the best boyfriend/guyfriend ever. With their big brown eyes, and heart-melting smile it's hard not to fall for them. They are different, in a beautiful way. Even though they've had a bad past, you'll never know it. They are really strong people, and they change for the better. They are there when you need them, and they value their friendships. They like to look good, and dress well. Handsome, and charming. Very successful at life, make great Dads. Known to be players but when they meet that special girl, their sold. Matt's come off as tough and solid, but deep down, their soft side comes out and you see the sweet gentleman in them. They're not popular, but not a loner either. Friends love them, and guys want to be him. They have a really laid back attitude about themselves, but at the same time they can be the life of the party. Even though they can be a jerk at times, they mean well and are really the nicest guys ever. If you have a Matt, don't let him go. None other compares.

haha thats so cool. anyways, heres a picture of me

mdzxfwc.jpg

• Like 7

• Content Count:  2693

Mine is: A sensitive guy who has a dick large enough to wreck Godzilla's vagina. Known as a "gift from god", women and men alike throw themselves at such a perfect creature in hopes that it will take mercy on their soul and have hot passionate rough sex with them.

I thought the definition fit me very well. I would buy the guy who came up with that a beer because of how accurate it is. Here is me:

DWTXXPC.jpg

• Like 3

• Content Count:  11723

2nd on list but tis true.

If this is your name everyone will think you are saying Brian. Everyone.

Person 1:"Hi what's your name"

Person 2:"Nice to meet you I'm ryan"

Person1:"Nice to meet you too brian

• Like 3

• Content Count:  2169

A guy that can be the guy of your dreams. You would feel like he wouldnt notice you, but deep down hes proabably thinking the same thing. He's the type of guy that once you get to know him, you are like best friends and after a while you are pretty much falling inlove with him. He is an amazing kisser and knows where to touch a girl in all the right places. He is an amazing boyfriend and makes you feel like you are his only one. He's the one that you will have late convocations with on the phone until 3am. He will say alot of sweet things to you and make you smile every single day that you spend with him. A William is moody at times and he can get violent and agro, he also would do something that he would regret later. William is also a bit naughty, he will have dirty little convosations with you. He worries you a little bit, but he always tells you not to worry. He is a heartbraker, but he tries to mean well, Once you meet a William, you can never get over one. He would hold you in his arms for hours, kiss you on the forehead and tell you that he loves you, he will hold your hand infront of his mates, and tell you that you are beautiful. You will always love him in a way, and he could never be replaced.

anyways heres a pic of me:

84dpJQn.jpg

• Like 3

• Content Count:  1634

Mine is: Matt (or just Mat) will make the best boyfriend/guyfriend ever. With their big brown eyes, and heart-melting smile it's hard not to fall for them. They are different, in a beautiful way. Even though they've had a bad past, you'll never know it. They are really strong people, and they change for the better. They are there when you need them, and they value their friendships. They like to look good, and dress well. Handsome, and charming. Very successful at life, make great Dads. Known to be players but when they meet that special girl, their sold. Matt's come off as tough and solid, but deep down, their soft side comes out and you see the sweet gentleman in them. They're not popular, but not a loner either. Friends love them, and guys want to be him. They have a really laid back attitude about themselves, but at the same time they can be the life of the party. Even though they can be a jerk at times, they mean well and are really the nicest guys ever. If you have a Matt, don't let him go. None other compares.

haha thats so cool. anyways, heres a picture of me

mdzxfwc.jpg

Yeah, I'd agree with that definition and it describes me pretty well. So anyways here is a picture of me:

GLicmGv.jpg

Edited by Strayyz

Reply to Thread