? servers

? players online

Question of the day 4/18/19

• Content Count:  536

Being a server admin for steam hyphen gamers incorporated LLC TM.

In all seriousness, flying in an airplane. I am so scared of that but I wanna travel.

If it makes you feel any better, you are at a much higher risk of dying in your car than an airplane. Honestly, air travel is one of the safest means of travel. You have extremely qualified pilots and you basically can’t crash. Plane crashes are extremely rare in comparison to car crashes; however, plane crashes are much more disastrous if an accident were to happen, but that is very unlikely.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  3294

I would love to learn how to fly a jet. Maybe as some sort of last of life I would either buy or attempt to steal a fighter jet, fly around, fuck around, and do loopdy loops, then eject myself without a parachute (preferably over the ocean). I'd get caught but skydiving would be a realistic thing to do.

• Content Count:  536

I would love to learn how to fly a jet. Maybe as some sort of last of life I would either buy or attempt to steal a fighter jet, fly around, fuck around, and do loopdy loops, then eject myself without a parachute (preferably over the ocean). I'd get caught but skydiving would be a realistic thing to do.

This sounds like your summing up your day after playing GTA V.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread