? servers

? players online

LR KOS

• Content Count:  1952

No, it's called LAST REQUEST for a reason. You ask for a request and since it's your last one you shouldn't even be alive after that one lol, LR usually happens somewhat late into the round so not being kos just makes rounds exhaustingly longer.

i hate it when i kill half the server of cts, then i die by a kill hungry kid. Any way we could get a civilized discussion about this on here guys???

you're kos if you even hurt a CT, so killing half the server then asking for not being kos in an LR is kind of redundant.

Not only does T's get a massive advantage over CT's it just seems unfair to implement a rule giving t's more power or more of a freedom to live. It's prison where ct's try to defend themselves for their own sake so just suck it up and deal with it.

• Like 2
Edited by Noxstar

• Content Count:  2206

It is in the name. It is your last request. You can try and talk your way into another one as not all CTs will gun you down immediately but any pardons don't have to be honored by any other CT once you complete your original last request. As of right now I don't see this being changed.

But like we always say, nothing is written in stone, if there is a good discussion and good points on why it should be changed with sound logic the team will definitely discuss it. Anyone with an opinion on this please post

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1583

As others have said, it is a Last Request. You're going out with your last Hurrah and a chance to kill a CT. That being said, I can see why someone who is forced to LR or a rebel who willingly submits to LR would be upset when they are not pardoned. I don't think anything really needs done about the rule, but I have an idea some people may like: LR pardons.

Normally, on our servers, you do not have to respect pardons whatsoever, but I feel that this might be a reasonable exception. When a T enters an LR, another CT may grant them an LR pardons. Upon completing that LR, the T must LR the CT that pardoned them. Failure to do so, LRing a CT that didn't pardon them, or doing anything that would otherwise deem them KOS before or during the second LR would still render them KOS. On the flip side, the CT that LR pardoned them, MUST accept any LR from the T.

Once again, I don't see anything wrong with how are rules are in place currently, but this may make rounds more fun for Ts and give them more reasons to follow orders during the round.

• Content Count:  3294

I don't think anything really needs done about the rule, but I have an idea some people may like: LR pardons.

Normally, on our servers, you do not have to respect pardons whatsoever, but I feel that this might be a reasonable exception. When a T enters an LR, another CT may grant them an LR pardons. Upon completing that LR, the T must LR the CT that pardoned them. Failure to do so, LRing a CT that didn't pardon them, or doing anything that would otherwise deem them KOS before or during the second LR would still render them KOS. On the flip side, the CT that LR pardoned them, MUST accept any LR from the T.

Once again, I don't see anything wrong with how are rules are in place currently, but this may make rounds more fun for Ts and give them more reasons to follow orders during the round.

Maybe the CT who is in the LR can pardon the T? Before the T kills the CT, the T can literally ask, “can I be pardoned” and if the CT says yes then the T isn’t KOS and if the CT says no he is.

In my opinion, this would simply get extremely messy and confusing. A T will get a pardon, a CT will accidentally kill the T upon the LR completion because they weren't listening and etc. . I think the rule should stay in place, because of what @Noxstar said, the rounds would drag out to its full length leaving players bore out of their minds and end up leaving.

LR usually happens somewhat late into the round so not being kos just makes rounds exhaustingly longer.

• Content Count:  1469

We actually had it to where the Ts have to be pardoned after a LR if they kill the ct. For the most part it was just boring for everyone else to sit there and wait for the T to finally die in an LR. Also quite a few people complained about it being too complex to understand and that it took too long

• Like 4

• Content Count:  265

Maybe the CT who is in the LR can pardon the T? Before the T kills the CT, the T can literally ask, “can I be pardoned” and if the CT says yes then the T isn’t KOS and if the CT says no he is.

Pardons don't have to be honored. After a CT "pardons" a T, the CT can choose to kill the T right afterwards either way.

As everyone has previously stated, it's called a LAST request for a reason. You finish your request, you die, simple as that. If anything the kill hungry person is the T who wants to kill all the CTs through LRs

• Content Count:  331

What I said was a suggestion for a new rule. The rule would simple make the CT’s honor a pardon. The points brought up by these guys has shown me that it wouldn’t work and would slow down the game even more and, in turn, bore the other dead players.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  327

It is in the name. It is your last request. You can try and talk your way into another one as not all CTs will gun you down immediately but any pardons don't have to be honored by any other CT once you complete your original last request. As of right now I don't see this being changed.

But like we always say, nothing is written in stone, if there is a good discussion and good points on why it should be changed with sound logic the team will definitely discuss it. Anyone with an opinion on this please post

what if u lred someone and they killed themselves??

for ezample: doing a rock,paper,scissors

are u gonna get kosed?

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.