? servers

? players online

Add this map to the server?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Add this map to the server?

ba_jail_texture_city request

• Content Count:  18

You can just post a download link to the new version on here.

Ok, though it might be tomorrow morning around 10AM (Eastern time) since it takes about 8 hours to compile..

• Content Count:  2206

Ok, though it might be tomorrow morning around 10AM (Eastern time) since it takes about 8 hours to compile..

Take your time, when you are ready feel free to post here.

• Content Count:  18

I updated it! Though the map only seems to be working when it has the .bak file next to it (I tested a lot and each time I used the .bsp file alone, the loading screen was stuck on the resources part). I don't know if that's caused by packrat when I attach the custom files to it...

https://gamebanana.com/maps/204548

Edited by mra16

• Content Count:  916

I updated it! Though the map only seems to be working when it has the .bak file next to it (I tested a lot and each time I used the .bsp file alone, the loading screen was stuck on the resources part).

Hey man I had a look at the map, it seems like you broke it while packing it (Error: Unknown NavArea sub-version number). I suggest using VIDE it's a super easy tool for packing also please compile the map under new name like v1a to prevent version disparity.

Good luck with the map.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  5108

This map definitely is reminiscent of the razor layout but adds its own level of uniqueness that we believe will add some nice flavor to our server's map list.

Added.

• Like 5