• Content Count:  18

Map Suggestion

Full map name

ba_jail_texture_city

Type of map

Jailbreak

Link to map download

Additional Information

It's a map I started working on 2 weeks ago and finished it yesterday. I wanted to make this map fairly simple, yet very clean and fun to play on. A bit like electric razor and vipinthemix. This one has a lot of secrets in it though so it's not too hard to rebel
:)

Screenshots attached

No

• Content Count:  916

Hey man, I'm not part of the jailbreak staff, so my comment here is just a mapper's advice. Your map is fully made out of dev textures with little to zero custom content, but somehow you managed to rack up the file size to 140MB. You gotta compress the disco music man, you can't add 44mb, 38mb and 30mb songs to a 36mb map. Two of those songs are bigger than your map man.

Change them to .mp3 and lower the quality to like 96 kbps.

By the way, thanks for trying to support jailbreak game mode with more maps.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2206

I like the map overall. It's nostalgic of texture city with that familiarity of the electric razor maps. There were a few things we found that will be posted shortly to improve the map including the music. Great job overall but there are a few things that would need to be done before it could be added to our server. Watch for the following post by @Dominic

• Content Count:  18

Well ok I might have been a bit too excited to release the map. I'll fix everything right now. It's just that I didn't have anyone available to playtest it to find the boost and stuff

• Content Count:  916

Pretty sure the jailbreak staff is down to playtest a map if you get down a schedule for it when you and them are available.

Side note: Don't be afraid to clip all of the walls, but you should also properly skybox your map and not put it inside a huge box.

• Content Count:  5108

Sure, I'll try to find one tomorrow. Though, when I'm gonna be done with the changes, do I just make another post to request the map?

You can just post a download link to the new version on here.