? servers

? players online

Question of the day 4/15/19

• Content Count:  47

Soldier and still kind of.

application still pending on the Canadian Forces but I will hold the process once I get the avionics maintenance job

• Content Count:  2187

I wanted to become a veterinarian but someone told me it involved a lot of math and, at the time, I was terrible with math. I said no and left that dream behind.

Funny enough, I'm now very proficient with numbers.

• Content Count:  641

so now I’m in computer science.....

You're on your own, bud. I dropped CS for IT lmaoooooo (still got that CS minor tho). Lmk if you need code help tho, fr

Join us, we're more forgiving and (typically) don't require you to write code with pen and paper like a fucking 65 year-old professor still teaching Assembly because he couldn't keep up with the times.

As for me, when I got my first computer at 9 years-old, I've always wanted to do something in the computing field. I didn't know what options were available. Eventually, I was like "meh, networks and security sounds cool, and is probably a sustainable career". Still kinda hope I can develop something in the IT security sector one day.

My ultimate dream is to work for NASA, but ain't no way this pea-brain can survive in that environment.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11723

When I was younger I always liked Hotels, Motels and stuff.

So most of my life my jobs have always been related to customer care, hospitality and such.

I've worked at Hotels, Motels and a cottage resort, The Motel was pretty chill and During the midnight shift got to play CSGO =)

So my dream still is to own a hotel/motel.

• Content Count:  633

Always dreamed of being a Surgeon. But, the amount of education needed deterred me from that, so now I’m studying to be a Surgical Technologist which still allows me to help people with only 2 years of education. I’m half way done!

Reply to Thread