Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PHNX
    ¯\_( ?° ?? °? )_/¯ LeX
    Quote Originally Posted by DerpySlurpee View Post
    I'll make sure Noctember checks everytime he threatens to ban me for misleading even though its a medium or lower difficulty map *shrug*
    How about you dont do it at all period.

DerpySlurpee
    SG Player
    Quote Originally Posted by PHNX View Post
    How about you dont do it at all period.
    Because I like misleading :3

micklandusa
    SG Member
    Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    The rule is perfectly fine, there is no need to change or alter it at all. You could change it so it is just a flat out ban on misleading in general to make it easier for the admins, but if you don't change it all it would still be perfectly fine.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to micklandusa For This Useful Post:
    PHNX (05-29-2019)

PHNX
    ¯\_( ?° ?? °? )_/¯ LeX
    Quote Originally Posted by micklandusa View Post
    The rule is perfectly fine, there is no need to change or alter it at all. You could change it so it is just a flat out ban on misleading in general to make it easier for the admins, but if you don't change it all it would still be perfectly fine.
    I rather have it to just no misleading it just helps newer ZE players learn and memorize the paths and defends instead of 1 player yelling FALL BACK as a zombie order.

iXi
    HIBIKI
    I see. Nothing has changed, whether it's player's or admin team's attitude.
    I've made the suggestion to be like other servers in terms of rules. But what do I get as a response?
    "SG needs their own meta/rules". If your meta means good / try-hard players get punished and can't have fun on hard maps while casuals can enjoy on their easy/medium maps.
    I'm sorry but that's just insanely retarded. If your meta means changing gun meta/adding random shit like shield, I'm down but please beat maps before you do it.

I'm done

Cept For Her
    SG Fanboy

Quote Originally Posted by iXi View Post
    I've made the suggestion to be like other servers in terms of rules. But what do I get as a response?
    "SG needs their own meta/rules". If your meta means good / try-hard players get punished and can't have fun on hard maps while casuals can enjoy on their easy/medium maps.
    ?????? Can you explain on this a little more?
    I have no issue with our rules being more similar to other ZE servers as we provide the same gamemode as those other communities.
    There are some rules that we have in order to attempt to cater towards the community, which is the point of making feedback threads such as these.

Im not entirely sure where this whole "SG needs their own meta/rules" idea came from and why people hold it so strictly, as its perfectly acceptable to be like other servers if we need to be or if our players want us to be.

PikaJew
    Lolicon
    I'm sorry but that's just insanely retarded. If your meta means changing gun meta/adding random shit like shield, I'm down but please beat maps before you do it.

I'm done
    Yeah what

DerpySlurpee
    SG Player

I'm done
    Ah yes, just like normal, IXI comes out of nowhere and complains before claiming to "leave" but he never does :/ happens in ZE all the time