? servers

? players online

my vip subscription

• Content Count:  11723

Once you pay and the higher ups see it, they will set it all up.

You will know by your user group and color on this site and ingame you will see using /store

• Like 1

• Content Count:  633

It usually takes 1-2 days after your donation goes through to get VIP. Once your donation is confirmed, your forum account name will be pink and have a VIP badge under it. The way I tested mine was to type in shoutbox and if your name is pink, you know you're VIP.

• Content Count:  536

Also depends on the method in which you payed. I'm assuming you directly paid rather than gave skins, so what they said above applies. However, if you donated with skins, it has to be accepted by @eXtr3m3 and he will do whatever he does to get you your rank, but that's whenever hes on so it will take longer typically.

• Content Count:  24

I donated my skins, didnt really want to put my credit card info on here yet, depends on how i like the community after awhile lol no offense to you all just have previous bad experiences with donations and subscriptions

thank you zzl btw

• Content Count:  633

I donated my skins, didnt really want to put my credit card info on here yet, depends on how i like the community after awhile lol no offense to you all just have previous bad experiences with donations and subscriptions

thank you zzl btw

Totally understood! The skin donation typically takes a little bit longer because they have to confirm the trade offer, etc. But, again, once it is confirmed, you will have VIP. This community will not do you wrong. Everyone here is trustworthy and fun.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  24

If you do not have you rank in a few days, message an board of directors member. You can see a list of the board of directors members here: https://www.steam-gamers.net/bd-members.php . However, since you made this thread i'm certain you'll get your rank soon!

I still dont have my vip lmao, i messaged all 3 board members, and so far none of them messaged me back, even extreme..

• Content Count:  1423

I still dont have my vip lmao, i messaged all 3 board members, and so far none of them messaged me back, even extreme..

If you donated with skins, you won’t get perks until @eXtr3m3 has the skins in his inventory. Your question has been answered so I’m locking the thread.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread