? servers

? players online

Question of the day 4/13/19

• Content Count:  5108

2KdyzhP.png

UDWNaVD.jpg

On a serious note, I probably wouldn't live anywhere else in the US other than Texas. If I had to leave the country though, I'd probably move to Australia.

• Like 4

• Content Count:  3294

California- for the sun, food, and work

Japan - for the technology, hentai, games, and panties in vending machines

Somewhere in the mountains of Europe (or maybe Australia/NZ)- for reading, smoking weed, and everyone leaving me the fuck alone.

South of France - for wine, food, more books, and biking.

Idk...hard to pick one place, I think life changes a lot unexpectedly and you never know what opportunities you'll get to. Good to have contingency plans.

This is basically most of my stuff. I would love to go to California for the weather and beaches. Even though I live in NY and NYC is basically my second home I would love to live in an apartment in the city. Maybe win the lottery or have it paid for because apartments in the city are expensive af

• Content Count:  361

Atlanta, Texas or somewhere in the Midwest or deep south with great car and gun culture. I'd like to visit Japan but I don't know if I could live there.

• Content Count:  199

Atlanta, Texas or somewhere in the Midwest or deep south with great car and gun culture. I'd like to visit Japan but I don't know if I could live there.

Texas is great

You just have to stick to the big cities, most of the small towns are creepy as fuck and really racist

• Content Count:  361

Texas is great

You just have to stick to the big cities, most of the small towns are creepy as fuck and really racist

I don't have an issue with racism, it's a side effect of the culture war currently going on as there's extremes to both sides. A few of the reasons I'd like to live there is because they have great gun culture and quite a few job opportunities for someone in my field. It's a ways away from where I live currently but I can definitely see myself buying some land out there and commuting to work.

Reply to Thread