? servers

? players online

New Gpu

• Content Count:  24

What is your guys suggestions on me getting a new Gpu for streaming, and good graphics. Preferably one that is within normal budget rates ($$150-400)plezzzzzz :):):):love::love::love::love::love:

Edited by DeathEater3001
Misconception

• Content Count:  922

Are you only looking for a gpu or are you looking for both gpu and cpu? Do you also want the cpu to be ryzen or an intel chipset? If you are only looking for a gpu then I recommend a rtx 2070 or a 1080.

• Like 1
Edited by Polarzz

• Content Count:  430

I didn't want to go to the top of your budget so I picked a solid option that definitely won't disappoint.

At an MSRP of ~$350, the GTX 2060 is a fairly new card, and can run the majority of games you probably are interesting in. You didn't specify the amount of frames you're looking to get or your resolution and monitor. Regardless, the 2060 can run around and up to 160 FPS at 1080p, max settings on a game like Fortnite. Even if you're a 1440p gamer, don't stress cause the 2060 also will run well over 60 FPS. You should be able to stream and game at high FPS at the same time.

There are other factors that you didn't mention such as your CPU and ram that influence FPS, but I'm gonna put it out there that the GTX 2060 is a solid choice.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  24

Thank you guys, Yall did me a solid. Btw I don't know alot about computers... :laugh: But i have a gtx 730 and idk what my cpu is but i can figure it out. I'm a console gamer btw, i just got a pc like two months ago, it's a cyber power pc eclipse p400.:wink:

• Content Count:  2693

Thank you guys, Yall did me a solid. Btw I don't know alot about computers... :laugh: But i have a gtx 730 and idk what my cpu is but i can figure it out. I'm a console gamer btw, i just got a pc like two months ago, it's a cyber power pc eclipse p400.:wink:

What games will you be playing? There isn't a reason to overkill with some of the GPUs provided above if all you are going to be playing is CS:GO.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2693

Sorry, forgot you asked that. I'm gonna be playing alot of black ops 4, overwatch, Cs Go, and Rust.

An AMD RX 590 would be great for those games and it is not as expensive as some of the other cards while also having great performance.

Reply to Thread