Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DeathEater3001
    Banned
    Banned

Polarzz
    Senior Administrator
    In my own opinion I would go buy say a better cpu such as a ryzen 5 2600 or an intel i7 7800k. As of now if you were to get the 2060 you would be bottle necking your pc a lot more with the cpu. If I were you I would save up some more money to invest into this an buy another stick of ram to have 8gb.

Jake
    Legends
    You are going to want to upgrade your CPU, RAM, and possibly your Motherboard before you dive straight into a 400 dollar GPU. You're going to bottleneck yourself and the money is then just wasted.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Useful Post:
    John (04-12-2019), L_ky (04-12-2019)

L_ky
    Water is not wet
    Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    You are going to want to upgrade your CPU, RAM, and possibly your Motherboard before you dive straight into a 400 dollar GPU. You're going to bottleneck yourself and the money is then just wasted.
    this exactly. Most people just think buying GPU will solve all their issues then find out that their CPU, MOBO, RAM and even internet connection were all contributing to the issue.

spec and balance your computer, follow a computer budget guide. Learn which parts are important and how it functions.

as for GPU specifically if we are talking about USD, find a nice deal and you can get a 2070.