? servers

? players online

Another ZE map completion event

• Content Count:  334

Alot of the maps we still dont have beaten I think we can knock out easily but they never get played. I think we should have some more of these completion events until we get 100% completion (ok problably 99.9% bc aesthetic but still)

• Content Count:  2162

I know this is a bit of a late response, but Im 100% for you guys all figuring out a time to beat a certain map even without an official event. Nothing is sitting here saying "You have to let only the events team and CA/AT make events". (Not saying you can make super official events, but a small "Hey, lets play this map at this time to try and beat it!" never hurt anybody). That being said, don't be afraid to bug us about having events for a certain map to beat so you can have admin extend as well.

I know we had a few of those a couple years back, and recently had one for l0v0l after enough bugging from @Korean Ninja. We'll beat them someday hopefully

• Content Count:  95

ugghh so dark souls and sam and aesthetic and dreaming sigh......... i think we can do dark souls but its hard to sway our community into playing the map because you have to hold a bridge for about 5-10mins its just not worth it but i think we can beat the others with the right mentality

Reply to Thread