? servers

? players online

Question of the day 4/10/19

• Content Count:  3391

If she don't

E9Mq2zq.jpg

You want her to pee on you? I hope you invest in some plastic bed covers to prevent the mattress from getting soaked. It would be a damn shame to go all out on water sports only to have mold/mildew grow in your mattress due to it being improperly protected. The good ones aren't cheap, sadly, but they do last a very, very long time. I don't know what kind we have but it's machine washable and all that. The first one we had started falling apart, I think due to the dry cycle being too hot or something and it made the protective rubber/plastic layer brittle. The store we bought it from gave us a discount on the 2nd one and told us to use a lower heat setting or less time in the dryer the next time we wash it. So far so good, though. We also bought them for our daughters' beds but they still wear diapers at night so they haven't been useful yet.

On that note, I'd also suggest investing in a high quality bed. At the moment I can't recommend Tempurpedic since we've gone through 2 and after 5-7 years they start to sag where you sleep, which isn't what's supposed to happen. They replaced the first one under warranty but we're starting to notice it with the second one and after the first replacement they only cover a certain percentage of the new bed. I don't know what they would currently cover, something like 40%, but at that rate I think we're going to get a Sleep Number next, but that's a few years out. Don't get me wrong, they are great beds and are comfortable however they do take quite a while to adjust to. My wife got ours financed and only had to pay $75/month for 4 years at 0% interest or something, it's a pretty sweet deal and the quality of sleep pays for itself. God, my back is getting tingly just thinking about laying down.

Anyway, I hope that helps.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  1527

You want her to pee on you? I hope you invest in some plastic bed covers to prevent the mattress from getting soaked. It would be a damn shame to go all out on water sports only to have mold/mildew grow in your mattress due to it being improperly protected. The good ones aren't cheap, sadly, but they do last a very, very long time. I don't know what kind we have but it's machine washable and all that. The first one we had started falling apart, I think due to the dry cycle being too hot or something and it made the protective rubber/plastic layer brittle. The store we bought it from gave us a discount on the 2nd one and told us to use a lower heat setting or less time in the dryer the next time we wash it. So far so good, though. We also bought them for our daughters' beds but they still wear diapers at night so they haven't been useful yet.

On that note, I'd also suggest investing in a high quality bed. At the moment I can't recommend Tempurpedic since we've gone through 2 and after 5-7 years they start to sag where you sleep, which isn't what's supposed to happen. They replaced the first one under warranty but we're starting to notice it with the second one and after the first replacement they only cover a certain percentage of the new bed. I don't know what they would currently cover, something like 40%, but at that rate I think we're going to get a Sleep Number next, but that's a few years out. Don't get me wrong, they are great beds and are comfortable however they do take quite a while to adjust to. My wife got ours financed and only had to pay $75/month for 4 years at 0% interest or something, it's a pretty sweet deal and the quality of sleep pays for itself. God, my back is getting tingly just thinking about laying down.

Anyway, I hope that helps.

36fonSV.jpg

• Like 1

Reply to Thread