? servers

? players online

Question of the day 4/9/19

• Content Count:  639

Q: Have you ever broken a bone? If so, which one(s)? How?

I fractured my femur while skiing when I was in sixth grade. There's a portion of each ski/snowboard park called the terrain park where all jumps, ramps, and rails are all located. At the time, the terrain park was closed off with the purpose of reapplying snow to be used later in the night. My smartass decided to breach the barriers and ski down the slope anyway. I then decided to attempt one of the jumps, which I did with flying colors. I felt really good; Good enough to attempt another jump. What I didn't know was that on top of the jump was a rail hidden under a handful of snow perpendicular to the trajectory of where I was going. My leg + rail collided, and I blacked out. I woke up with a dozen people surrounding me as I was laying down paralyzed. I was rushed to the hospital, and had to have 2 metal rods inserted in my leg to straighten out the bone. Twas an experience.

• Content Count:  1654

Broke all 4 limbs when I was 5 cause 2 teenagers were racing down a hill and got hit by one of them. Fainted before I got hit so I legit did not feel any pain, or at least from what I remember/what I was told.

And I broke my wrist when I was 12 (I think?). Was jousting with a friend of mine when she fell on me and my wrist hit the one corner were there was no mat on the floor in a really awkward position. Had to leave the school carnival early cause of it and yet, I still got pizza before going home kek.

• Content Count:  95

broke my arm while trying to jump over a fucking trashcan (thought I could fly when I was 8 totally wrong there) was rushed to the hospital and was unconscious for about 4 days legit thought I was dead and I woke up to a random lady replacing my fluids and bedshits worst experience of my life lmao

• Content Count:  2169

Q: Have you ever broken a bone? If so, which one(s)? How?

I fractured my femur while skiing when I was in sixth grade. There's a portion of each ski/snowboard park called the terrain park where all jumps, ramps, and rails are all located. At the time, the terrain park was closed off with the purpose of reapplying snow to be used later in the night. My smartass decided to breach the barriers and ski down the slope anyway. I then decided to attempt one of the jumps, which I did with flying colors. I felt really good; Good enough to attempt another jump. What I didn't know was that on top of the jump was a rail hidden under a handful of snow perpendicular to the trajectory of where I was going. My leg + rail collided, and I blacked out. I woke up with a dozen people surrounding me as I was laying down paralyzed. I was rushed to the hospital, and had to have 2 metal rods inserted in my leg to straighten out the bone. Twas an experience.

did any of your sounds from breaking your femur sound like this by chance

never broke a bone btw im cool

• Like 5

• Content Count:  639

did any of your sounds from breaking your femur sound like this by chance

never broke a bone btw im cool

This sounds like a mimic of my experience.

Reply to Thread