? servers

? players online

Simon Says and Deathgames from CT's

• Content Count:  697

This might be helpful for you:

https://www.wikihow.com/Play-Simon-Says

Specifically:

6RTV6Pk.png

Since when do you need to dictate when an order stops being applicable in Simon Says? The point of Simon Says is to trick someone into following an order that doesn't start with "Simon Says", not to trick them into following orders that were given previously until the CT says you don't have to anymore. It's not comparing apples to oranges because there's no rule that says "oh yeah, on JB you have to continue following previous orders in Simon Says" o_o. Could you imagine how annoying it would be to have to remember 5 orders at once until the CT says "oh yeah, you can stop crouching now"?

This right here.

so what you are saying that is if I tell all t's to crouch and stay crouching that when I tell them to go to big cage they can just uncrouch and run there?

• Content Count:  2342

so what you are saying that is if I tell all t's to crouch and stay crouching that when I tell them to go to big cage they can just uncrouch and run there?

:thinking: that is a good point actually. Personally I wouldn't care if they uncrouched since the new order is go to big cage, but I can see the issue now when you put it like that. Hopefully CA+ can comment as well

• Content Count:  536

I employ this idea a lot when I run SS. Most of the time I’ll say “Simon says look at me at all times and don’t stop.” When someone turns away, regardless of the order, I kill them as they stopped looking. Hence, if there was a preceding order like this, and the cease to this activity, they are KOS. This is very circumstantial as there may always be something they did wrong like not consistently looking at the CT. I would suggest, if this does happen ingame, ask the person who was running the game why he killed the T’s.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.