? servers

? players online

JB Peanut kos area

• Content Count:  2342

Haven't played peanut before. Where does the elevator lead, and where is the area before it? I doubt the elevator itself is KOS unless you need to press a secret to activate it, it leads directly to armory, or some area that is KOS is the only way to get in the elevator.

• Content Count:  3294

Haven't played peanut before. Where does the elevator lead, and where is the area before it? I doubt the elevator itself is KOS unless you need to press a secret to activate it, it leads directly to armory, or some area that is KOS is the only way to get in the elevator.

The elevator has a real separate button to send it up, and when you do it brings you to the cell button room/area. However, there is a blue marking across the floor which I always assumed to be the marker. I like to believe that this marker was set up for the line of kos/not-kos. The reason for that being is that the cell button room has a ladder which leads to a long hallway leading to armory that has no door. Because of this many people believe it is kos because it is "directly connected to armory, and they kill you if you send the elevator up to the platform. On the contrary I don't think it's KOS because there is a. a marker from the elevator to the cell button room platform and b. because there is a ladder, not making it directly connected.

• Content Count:  1799

Similar to the pool catwalk in razor situation. The entire floor which the elevator leads to is NOT KOS. The ladder around the back, next to the teleporter & on the opposite side where the lift sits, is not KOS but the ladder leading to the armory catwalk IS KOS.

If you have any further questions about this feel free to shoot me a message.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread